Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro L - CU2
    Is Bluestone, as a colour choice available in Oz now, with the facelift? Was apparently a NZ only colour some time ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CU2Bluestone.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	19070

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Jones Boy,I am sure you are super excited for your new Euro.

Which model are you getting,and in what colour ???

Which other cars did youconsider,and what car are you coming out of ?

89superstage,Bluestone is not yet available...but I beleive with the facelift there will be a new Blue,Silver,Red,and Grey.

Its a lovely colour,saw a few recently in South Africa.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Antony,

The Luxury in white with boot lip spoiler and sports grille. 6MT. Looks nice and I can't wait. Current car is an '04 Elantra Elite, 5MT and goes really well. The leather definitely sets it off which is why I had to get it this time as well. Obviously no comparison between the Hyundai and the Honda, but it served me well for 7 years.

I seriously considered a WRX Premium, and a hoot to drive, however seats I could not have lived with (I commute from Bunbury to Perth twice a week).

A BMW 320 or 325 was on the cards, however the price to option it up to the same level as the Euro was stupid. One day when I have more money than I know what to do with I will get a 2011 M3 - but that is another story!

Also looked at the Liberty GT (no fold down seats in rear), Mazda 6 TD Sport (very nice, but gearbox and drivability nowhere near the Euro - seats were a bit funny as well).

If Mazda still made them it would have been the MPS 6. Test drove one when I was buying the Hyundai, but out of my price range then. Very sad about that

Cheers
    Jonesy

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    OMG,compared to the Elantra,this is a MASSIVE upgrade,but its wonderful to upgrade...I went from a TS Astra to a Jetta,which was also a huge upgrade,and then a Euro from the Jetta,which was not that much of an upgrade...

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Massive upgrade all around! Including fuel and servicing costs :-P
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Yeah don't doubt the servicing costs, although on fuel my Elantra is rated at 8.5 l/100km combined and I routinely get 7.1 - 7.5. The Euro is 8.9 and with the tall gearing at the top of 6th speed I am hoping for similar figures.

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones Boy View Post
    Yeah don't doubt the servicing costs, although on fuel my Elantra is rated at 8.5 l/100km combined and I routinely get 7.1 - 7.5. The Euro is 8.9 and with the tall gearing at the top of 6th speed I am hoping for similar figures.

cheers
    are in metro area? if so you'll be looking at 9+ actually
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Nah mate - all country k's. Bunbury to Perth and return on the freeway and at the times I travel traffic ain't an issue (and we don't have nearly the traffic of east cost cities at any rate - esp Bris Vegas ;-)

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Then you might even get to high 6's

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Excellent - leaves me some scope to fang it around the hills here (our hills are nothing compared to Mt Tambo, Montville - Maleny and the hinterland though . . .)

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I love my Euro,but its a little bit thirsty,I drive gently,but cannot get below the 10.o litre mark...

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    I love the Euro too and yes it's thirsty Getting around 11.0L.. this is all start and stop driving though (shockingly my average speed is 24km/h!!!!)

Jones Boy do you know what interior upgrades over the MY08-10 you are getting ie USB? etc