Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    What i do with my cars and my life is up to me bud. And this was @ 3am on a quiet road fkn pot holes.

lithhug, i hill and toed's around a coner cause the car go side ways while hitting a pot hole. made the car flip 3 times in the air landing perfectly in between telegraph pole and a school zone sign, cracked the wishbone and front passenger side rotor cracked in 1/2. No dmg to the coils thou.

Original thread starter: Only people that dont recommend tiens are the tight ass's who havn't had them yet. Personally i rather spend more on handling then speed or sound. Up to you what u wanna do your car. Suspension work>Power if its a daily.

i like to test how fast i can go around a corner
    Everyone should buy Tein. They allow you to defy the laws of physics!

I have spent like 3K on various coilovers all up. I like Tein the best

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by 1900-hustler View Post
    wonder if OP has made a decision yet on either option.
    lol yeah right .
    Op is doing too many things at once chances are its all a dream

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan

lithhug, i hill and toed's around a coner cause the car go side ways while hitting a pot hole. made the car flip 3 times in the air landing perfectly in between telegraph pole and a school zone sign, cracked the wishbone and front passenger side rotor cracked in 1/2. No dmg to the coils thou.

Original thread starter: Only people that dont recommend tiens are the tight ass's who havn't had them yet. Personally i rather spend more on handling then speed or sound. Up to you what u wanna do your car. Suspension work>Power if its a daily.

Spend money on handling when clearly you dont know how to drive.

You are the kind of person that gives the rest of us modified car owners a bad name.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    coilovers are for stance

shock and spring combo for bouncy stance

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by 90LAN View Post
    coilovers are for stance

shock and spring combo for bouncy stance
    chopped springs for ballin on a budget stance
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXDEL501 View Post
    Lol get over yourself
    Mr police officer
    The only thing I'm worried about 'getting over' is the grief of losing a loved one to somebody who drives like an idiot on public roads.

What i do with my cars and my life is up to me bud. And this was @ 3am on a quiet road fkn pot holes.

If you were going fast enough that you couldn't avoid a pothole despite your car's 'go-kart handling', and fast enough that a pothole was enough to get your car airborne, then it's not up to you, it's up to everybody who pays for and uses our roads.

I don't care how quiet the roads are, they are no ****ing place to be 'testing' how fast you can go around a corner. Clearly, if you're putting the back wheels out on your FWD hatchback, you're driving like an idiot. Track days are cheap, for Christ's sake.

P.S. It's 'heel and toed', not 'hill and toed's'. As in, the heel of your foot? You know, the foot that should be stuck up your arse.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    The only thing I'm worried about 'getting over' is the grief of losing a loved one to somebody who drives like an idiot on public roads.

If you were going fast enough that you couldn't avoid a pothole despite your car's 'go-kart handling', and fast enough that a pothole was enough to get your car airborne, then it's not up to you, it's up to everybody who pays for and uses our roads.

I don't care how quiet the roads are, they are no ****ing place to be 'testing' how fast you can go around a corner. Clearly, if you're putting the back wheels out on your FWD hatchback, you're driving like an idiot. Track days are cheap, for Christ's sake.

P.S. It's 'heel and toed', not 'hill and toed's'. As in, the heel of your foot? You know, the foot that should be stuck up your arse.
    I'm sure he drives sensibly was just mucking around

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000

you shouldn't be openly admitting to this on a public forum either bud
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXDEL501 View Post
    I'm sure he drives sensibly was just mucking around
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post

HAHA relax dude, don't needa be telling others what they should be doing with their cars. no matter what you say people will do what they want. true story.jpeg
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    Can't see your gif

Shame.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    HAHA relax dude, don't needa be telling others what they should be doing with their cars. no matter what you say people will do what they want. true story.jpeg
    Whiles true, that I don't give a damn about what an idiot chose to do and how much he values his life, imagine what would have happened if there was a pedestrian who just happened to be in the stop he landed, or if he hit the power pole, the street would have had to put up with a day without electricity, or perhaps there was a parked car there or that if instead of flipping, his car jumped, understeered, and went straight into the corner house. He might reckon his life is worth shit, but doesn't mean he should risk those of others.