hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    shock spring + ground contorl is the solution

I always wanted these for my em1, but budget was too low

I got koni yellow dampers and Eibach pro kit. It was an very decent compromise of performance/comfort. Adjustable dampers helped a lot for balance and fine-tuning

Looking back, I wish I got the GCs as well. I was on a budget though. Got the Eibachs new for 290. The guy I bought em off but never got round to installing them. So still new in box. Koni yellows were 700 express shipping from states

That was a year ago with dollar at 98 US

1k all up. I recommend it
    Last edited by Mikecivic78; 14-04-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    TIEN COILOVERS (super streets), you can adjust the height and how stiff the car is. Had them in all my honda's best 1k i ever spent! Really recommend them. You can choose from gokart like handling to nice comfy ride any time u want On top of that u can dump her on her ass!

Plus it helps when u get defected, 20 minutes of adjusting and a quick trip to the local mechanic! also had 2 accidents (really bad ones, did a couple of 360's in the air) the coils never leaked bent or anything came out perfect!
    Last edited by amant02; 15-04-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    TIEN COILOVERS (super streets), you can adjust the height and how stiff the car is. Had them in all my honda's best 1k i ever spent! Really recommend them. You can choose from gokart like handling to nice comfy ride any time u want On top of that u can dump her on her ass!

Plus it helps when u get defected, 20 minutes of adjusting and a quick trip to the local mechanic! also had 2 accidents (really bad ones, did a couple of 360's in the air) the coils never leaked bent or anything came out perfect!
    Maybe you should worry less about giving your cars 'go kart-like handling', and focus more on not driving like an idiot, before you kill yourself, or worse, someone else? Just a thought.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    360's in the air?????
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    drifting in a front wheel drive

inb4 tyd
    lol u mad? get fkd m8
    no more mr nice guy, now i am kunt

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Maybe you should worry less about giving your cars 'go kart-like handling', and focus more on not driving like an idiot, before you kill yourself, or worse, someone else? Just a thought.
    Lol get over yourself
    Mr police officer

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover

Teins

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    wonder if OP has made a decision yet on either option.

for everyone it'll come down to money

those with the cash obviously have more options with what suspension set up they go for

what i dont understand with this thread is that you are comparing 'entry level' springs and coils where the actual difference in price is around $800..

if you had the cash just get the coils and be done with it..
    if you dont want to spend as much on the car and put it somewhere else get the springs..

OP already said he will be daily driving the car and no track use whatsoever - so get springs and spend the rest of the difference on the exhaust or CAI

In regards to the question about height, Senna might have to confirm but lows will go around an inch plus once settled will go slightly lower again which sounds like what you are after

loweirng the car will add wear to your shocks so over time just put some cash away for that
    once they let go you will have plenty of cash to replace them
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post

What i do with my cars and my life is up to me bud. And this was @ 3am on a quiet road fkn pot holes.

lithhug, i hill and toed's around a coner cause the car go side ways while hitting a pot hole. made the car flip 3 times in the air landing perfectly in between telegraph pole and a school zone sign, cracked the wishbone and front passenger side rotor cracked in 1/2. No dmg to the coils thou.

Original thread starter: Only people that dont recommend tiens are the tight ass's who havn't had them yet. Personally i rather spend more on handling then speed or sound. Up to you what u wanna do your car. Suspension work>Power if its a daily.

i like to test how fast i can go around a corner
    Last edited by amant02; 15-04-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru

1k for tein Ss? Where? When? How? $1700 is the cheapest I've seem
    New in aus that is
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....