Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    vtec powered
    ^ for some reason..if you have a dash camera, it's like you're asking for an accident/trouble, it's like you're attracting negative-energy..anyone? it's all over youtube, especially in Russia..lol too many fails.
    Tokyo Life

I wouldn't say asking for trouble, but at least you are protected ceteris paribus

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    That's like saying putting safety rails on a balcony causes falls off balconies.

LOL

Most studies on the subject suggest that any benefit gained through the changing of driver behavior when a camera is installed dissipates after about two weeks.
    ... [ About Me | My Blog ] ...

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

if the drivers cannot change their behaviour then we cannot help them regardless. i have a mate who is a pure blooded hoon, and you know what, whatever you tell him goes in one ear and out the other. we cannot insure against ignorant people, we can only protect our own arses.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    its funny, nothing ever happens when my cam is on.

the other night it rained in perth and there were coppers all over the place jumping speeders and that if my dash cam hadnt fallen off the window and died i could of caught a few coppers in action, or even gotten a video of this retarded old woman that thought she could drive through an intersection when she was 1 meter away from being skewed by my car. we could of had Tbone skyline

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    Someone played too much Saints Row...

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Finally got the Kodak cam from catchoftheday and got around to make a quick sample vid after days of rain

Mounted on rearview mirror and hardly noticeable from outside vehicle,so quite stealthy

The quality isnt amazing but for the low price Im happy with it

If you were to spend + $100 or more you'd want GoProHD or something with a more significant lense

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Quality looks pretty good at 1080p, you can clearly see other peoples number plates. Does it record speed and GPS location?

GoPro has great quality but it doesnt turn on via ignition or record over the oldest files.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    I reckon that's great quality for either fun recording or safety (crashes etc)

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    thats great quality compared to my shitty one.

speaking of which i was on the freeway when a copper drove past and as he was driving the lights where blown off his car and he was chasing some dude so didnt notice/stop, he dragged them down the road whilst they were getting dragged and busted up along the freeway. caught it on cam but its almost unidentifiable.

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    Do you mean the lights were being dragged along the ground?
    ... [ About Me | My Blog ] ...

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Does the camera come with software to edit the video files?