Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1997 Civic EK

New help with Accord Euro 2006 Fuse

Hi,

I'm requiring some help in regards to the owners manual for a 2006 Honda Accord Euro, when I purchased by car I wasn't given the manual (second-hand) purchase. Stupid me for not checking.
    But need to check the fuse to see if it has blown, and it's for the radio. Not sure which one it is. Can someone with the same car, please send me a picture of just that page. As I'm still waiting for Honda to send me my replacement manual.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Edit... Pardon my English, it's actually Need help with Accord Euro 2006 Fuse. Not New.
    Last edited by ANBUandy; 19-09-2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Heading Incorrect.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    From my 2005 manual, dunno if facelift changed these or not though

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Accord Euro
    Fuses 5 and 6 in the drivers seat footwell fuse panel seem to relate to the audio on CL9's as per this thread:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...CL9-Audio-Fuse

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Is the radio still working (you can hear it), but the LCD screen is not working? If this is the case, the failure is on a component on the circuit board of the radio.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1997 Civic EK
    Thanks for the responses guys! Yeah I believe it is with the unit itself. As it's one of those Chinese aftermarket ones. So going to give it a few more days and if it's still shonky, going to take it back for a replacement. After all it does have 1 year warranty.