hey everyone, firstly, please dont tell me to search because i have searched all the threads relating to my question not only on this site, but various sites and i havnt really been guided to a decision yet, hopefully i can be here..

it started 3 years ago where a friend mentioned type r's to me and i started researching them and instantly fell in love. always been a dc5r fan but recently ep3 too.

i am a full time uni student with little income, i do own a car and maintain it easily but i used that to help me save for this upgrade !

i really would like to settle with an evo but i will be at uni for another few years and maintenance and running costs is out of the question for me, so i am planning to buy this type r to keep for a few years.

what i would like to know is:
-the reliability of these cars, if anything gos out on them what would it be and how much would i be expecting to pay?
-every when,does one service their honda (every how many kms, minor and major services) ? including what service items and how much ?
- what about fuel economy ? will i be breaking the bank ? what fuel do you usually fill up with how much does the tank cost and how many kms do you get ? APPROXIMATELY.
-i am still undecided about whether i should buy a dc5r or ep3r, but knowing the ep3 is an import i am afraid i will be paying way more to maintain it than a dc5r which will defeat the whole purpose of me not buying the evo in the first place .

thanks in advance really appreciate it.