Page 1 of 52 12341151 ... LastLast
    Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha

Interesting Bits Inside Your Euro..

This is in reference to Euro77's discovery of CD case holders in the CD compartment..

What other bits have you guys found out?

Here's a few bits of information collected from everyone....

1. Center Console armrest pulls out
    2. Namecards and Pen Holders on the underside of the center console cover
    3. Lights in the glove compartment doesn't go off when it's closed (Only when park/driving lights are on)
    4. Wipers are speed sensitive, while stationary, releasing brakes will enable wiper to swipe
    5. Euro doesn't have rubber moulding around rear windscreen
    6. Hidden Diagnostics ( http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17777)
    7. CD compartments have slots to hold CDs!!!!

Please feel free to cut and add then paste your info!!

CHEERS
    Nick
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    stephen8512 , hope you don't mind me compressing your information for easy reading

3. Lights in the glove compartment doesn't go off when it's closed (Only when park/driving lights are on)
    4. Wipers are speed sensitive, while stationary, releasing brakes will enable wiper to swipe
    8. Button in the boot for manual opening (That is why there is no keyhole in the boot), three ways to open boot, Remote Key, Driver Side Latch and Boot button between license plate lights
    Last edited by EuroAccord13; 17-04-2005 at 06:14 PM.
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    8. Button in the boot for manual opening (That is why there is no keyhole in the boot), three ways to open boot, Remote Key, Driver Side Latch and Boot button between license plate lights
    9. The divider in the front cupholder can be folded back into the lid itself, so it can be used as a larger compartment (ie. without a divider in the middle) when you're not carrying drinks

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Here is one you may not have thought of!!

There are two very handy hooks in the boot which I use to tie down a box where I store tools and handy things. Stops things flying around in your boot.

Last edited by yfin; 28-04-2007 at 06:39 PM.

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    isn't that supposed to be for cargo net? of course you can still use it like yfin
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by euro77
    isn't that supposed to be for cargo net? of course you can still use it like yfin
    Probably - but my option is way better!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro Lux
    lolz... any of you guys bother reading the manual?!

yfin - there are another two hooks at the rear-end of the boot!!

Car:
    Black8
    Quote Originally Posted by KL1368
    lolz... any of you guys bother reading the manual?!
    I opened mine, read the few first pages, then close it... can't be bother reading that THICK manual

does anyone know how to lock the boot so eventhough the door lock is opened, you still can't open the boot using the remote or the button on the boot? I know I can lock the boot release switch.
    reason I ask is because at motorshow, I can open the door to this euro luxury, but when I try to open the boot, it's locked!
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I opened mine, read the few first pages, then close it... can't be bother reading that THICK manual

does anyone know how to lock the boot so eventhough the door lock is opened, you still can't open the boot using the remote or the button on the boot? I know I can lock the boot release switch.
    reason I ask is because at motorshow, I can open the door to this euro luxury, but when I try to open the boot, it's locked!
    There is a switch in the boot that deactivates the electronic boot release button. Insert your key in the floor to deactivate boot release near driver.

Car:
    Black8
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    There is a switch in the boot that deactivates the electronic boot release button. Insert your key in the floor to deactivate boot release near driver.
    I know about the second one, but not the first one. where is this switch exactly?
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I know about the second one, but not the first one. where is this switch exactly?
    Open the boot - look for a switch near the centre stop light

Car:
    Black8
    there's actually only one slot (or divider), the left side can hold 6 slim cd case or 4 standard cd case.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)