Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    Oh you guys prolly already know but the remote down of the windows
    You unlock the car and then press the unlock button and hold and all the windows go down untill you release the lock button

To put them back up you put the key in the driver side luck click once to lock and then again and hold to put the windows back up!

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Username
    special? the boot button come out on bmws/mercs about 10+ years ago...
    usually with older European cars, when there is a external boot opening switch, AND there is a key hole on the boot lid (or near it), but NO lever near driver's seat. So usually the only way to open the boot is through that external button if the boot is not locked. If it is locked, then u need to unlocked it with the car key. (a bit inconvenient if the ignition is on).

While Japanese cars usually come with lever swith beside door seal of the driver's seat. AND a key hole near the boot lid, but No external button. so to open the boot, u need to insert the key in to that key hole and turn it. Or use the lever beside driver's door.

Of course above two cases applied to those cars BEFORE remote control keys are available.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup
    Oh you guys prolly already know but the remote down of the windows
    You unlock the car and then press the unlock button and hold and all the windows go down untill you release the lock button

To put them back up you put the key in the driver side luck click once to lock and then again and hold to put the windows back up!
    Thanks Pup, I only realise this feature today. maybe I should study the users mamual again.

so you can't use the remove to wind the window up after lock the doors. Must insert the key into driver's side door handle, right?

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    This is in reference to Euro77's discovery of CD case holders in the CD compartment..

What other bits have you guys found out?

Here's a few bits of information collected from everyone....

1. Center Console armrest pulls out
    2. Namecards and Pen Holders on the underside of the center console cover
    3. Lights in the glove compartment doesn't go off when it's closed (Only when park/driving lights are on)
    4. Wipers are speed sensitive, while stationary, releasing brakes will enable wiper to swipe
    5. Euro doesn't have rubber moulding around rear windscreen
    6. Hidden Diagnostics ( http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17777)
    7. CD compartments have slots to hold CDs!!!! (Update: The slot (1) is located on the back of the compartment wall on the left side)
    8. Yoram's TradeMark Boot tie down box idea!

Last edited by yfin; 28-04-2007 at 06:39 PM.
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

it chimes if you don't put the seatbelts on within 45 seconds after starting your engine.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    It chimes if you drive with your hand brake on.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo
    it chimes if you don't put the seatbelts on within 45 seconds after starting your engine.
    Do you have to be on driver's seat for it to work? and you mean after you start the engine or after the car is moving?

After engine starts...& have to be on the seat.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    Do you have to be on driver's seat for it to work? and you mean after you start the engine or after the car is moving?
    After the car moves. I haven't tried driving while not being in the drivers seat... Anyone dare to test this out? I reckon is it just detects the car is moving, no seat sensor.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    After the car moves. I haven't tried driving while not being in the drivers seat... Anyone dare to test this out? I reckon is it just detects the car is moving, no seat sensor.
    I guess if any driving school use Euro for teaching purpose, then there will be another set of pedals on passenger's side. Then u can almost make it a Left hand drive car and try the trick.. (ie. no one on driver's seat while car is moving )... Sorry mate, dont get offended , hit me if u want, I just want to be a little smart arse here for you guys to laugh about .

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    glancing over the stuff.. i don't think i saw this mentioned.

if the euro is locked, and you unlock the car, if doors haven't been opened, the car will lock itself again after half a minute or so..

but the best one i found was, if you unlock the car and just open the boot and close it, the car will lock itself automatically.

correct me if im wrong please
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    I guess if any driving school use Euro for teaching purpose, then there will be another set of pedals on passenger's side. Then u can almost make it a Left hand drive car and try the trick.. (ie. no one on driver's seat while car is moving )... Sorry mate, dont get offended , hit me if u want, I just want to be a little smart arse here for you guys to laugh about .
    You'll need an accelerator too!