Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    this might not mean anything to some of you out here but the air-recirculation selection stays on the previous setting regardless whether you turn off/on climate control, or turn off/on the engine.

i know some people might not recommend it, but i 'always' drive with recirculation on- i can't stand the slightest whiff of diesel exhaust. in many other cars with climate control, it defaults to outside air every time you turn on the climate control, and this is particularly annoying in sydney with all the traffic on the roads.

oh, and
    -the electric windows still remain active for 45? seconds after u turn off the engine...
    -the volume of the stereo fades in when you switch it on
    -there is a grab handle for the driver (unusual for a japanese car)
    Last edited by evolution42; 19-04-2005 at 02:57 PM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    In auto mode for the a/c, once the set temperature has been reached, the a/c opens the outside air intake. But if you notice this and set it to recirculate, it stays at recirculate.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    when u put the A/C mode to make the air come out of both the vents and to ur feet, the rear passengers will also feel the effect of the a/c comin from the bottom vents
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro Lux
    my two cents worth:
    front demister sends the vents crazy when u turn it on... works a gem! (i think it turns on the A/C aswell..)

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by VirIIx
    glancing over the stuff.. i don't think i saw this mentioned.

if the euro is locked, and you unlock the car, if doors haven't been opened, the car will lock itself again after half a minute or so..

but the best one i found was, if you unlock the car and just open the boot and close it, the car will lock itself automatically.

correct me if im wrong please

No you are Spot On.. The Euro will lock itself after 30 seconds or so...
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution42
    oh, and
    -the electric windows still remain active for 45? seconds after u turn off the engine...
    i've only ever gotten this to work accidentally the odd few times. I might have to try it later but, is it only when you switch off and leave the keys still inside the ignition?
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    honda should hold a day that all euro owners should go to and honda will explain all the neat little tricks that they have in this amazing car. they do this for BMW 7 series. the course goes for two days, and owners of the 7series bmw's go and learn all the unique functions that there $250,000+ car gets them..
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro L 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by VirIIx
    i've only ever gotten this to work accidentally the odd few times. I might have to try it later but, is it only when you switch off and leave the keys still inside the ignition?
    the doors must remain closed, once you open them it cancels this feature

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    also a neat feature.....
    when u unlock ur doors, the speedo/tacho and all the dash gauges turn on...and when u insert the keys, it goes brighter.....
    conversly, when u stop the car and take the key out, the tacho/speedo light fades away, which i think is pretty cool.
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The BEST of all tricks is that if you leave any of your lights on (headlights, map lights, door lights) and lock your car, they automatically turn off after a certain period of time, therefore not leaving you with a dead battery in the morning!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Here's a few bits of information collected from everyone....

1. Center Console armrest pulls out
    2. Namecards and Pen Holders on the underside of the center console cover
    3. Lights in the glove compartment doesn't go off when it's closed (Only when park/driving lights are on)
    4. Wipers are speed sensitive, while stationary, releasing brakes will enable wiper to swipe
    5. Euro doesn't have rubber moulding around rear windscreen
    6. Hidden Diagnostics ( http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17777)
    7. CD compartments have slots to hold CDs!!!! (Update: The slot (1) is located on the back of the compartment wall on the left side)
    8. Yoram's TradeMark Boot tie down box idea!
    9. Power Windows still operate for one minute after engine is turned off or when door is opened, whichever is earlier.
    10.If you leave any of your lights on (headlights, map lights, door lights) and lock your car, they automatically turn off after a certain period of time, therefore not leaving you with a dead battery in the morning! (If the Door is open for too long, the courtesy light will go off too....)
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    The BEST of all tricks is that if you leave any of your lights on (headlights, map lights, door lights) and lock your car, they automatically turn off after a certain period of time, therefore not leaving you with a dead battery in the morning!

are u sure about that? i have nearly drained my battery leaving the map light on over night.