Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    @WATAJK yeah and you're a moron that gets left behind vtec'ing....that i wouldnt expect any MORE. hahahha.

At least its an equivalent to a good deed when selling your car cheap, if you're so worried about money maybe you oughta work hard mate. Losing a few grand doesnt hurt to save up in time (thats if you know how)

@ekay1 You're still young perhaps theres too much fast n furious culture in your head, there are obligations in life other than what your heart desires.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    Why are you guys wasting your time with an ignorant individual? obviously he has nothing better to do with his time, so he goes into threads and expresses his stupid opinions which dont hold any value so he can create conflict.
    Honestly guys dont waste your time, isnt this thread about how much people have PAID for their Integra Type-S not a discussion on how much it is WORTH.
    People are going to advertise their property for whatever amount they want , if individuals feel the need to go rant at how stupid they are for how much they think its
    worth then why dont you go directly to them and voice your opinion.
    Hahahaha its an opinion you'll never understand in this lifetime, if you think its a waste of time then why are you here?. I guess it takes one to know one LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    Your wrong in everything you say.
    The K Series are one of the best motors in the world, very rarely have they ever failed an owner apart from Hydrolocking or mis-shifting..
    I HIGHLY doubt the car would just die in 2 months... god your a retard... i swear you are... You talk such crap.
    Calm down, dont wanna get your blood pressure rising.

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    I saw the thread had gone for 8 pages, and the last reply was from EVLGTR...

So I knew that there would be some good reading inside.

And as usual, EVLGTR (And to a lesser extent Watajk) provided.

Keep up the good work EVLGTR suck those noobs in!!

Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    @WATAJK yeah and you're a moron that gets left behind vtec'ing....that i wouldnt expect any MORE. hahahha.

At least its an equivalent to a good deed when selling your car cheap, if you're so worried about money maybe you oughta work hard mate. Losing a few grand doesnt hurt to save up in time (thats if you know how)

@ekay1 You're still young perhaps theres too much fast n furious culture in your head, there are obligations in life other than what your heart desires.
    At least im not old and have no obligatins in life mate. If you really had other obligations in life, why are you talking like a retard on this forum? Hope you get some sense knocked into you

Alright mate...
    Settle Grettle...
    I don't work hard at all... ^^ Totally...
    Im done with you...
    You've passed enough time for me =)
    You can be everyone else's entertainment now.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    At least im not old and have no obligatins in life mate. If you really had other obligations in life, why are you talking like a retard on this forum? Hope you get some sense knocked into you
    Way to go mate, this is just gets better and better lmao!!!. When you grow older you'll know whats the meaning of "obligation in life". Its just a bit of advice kiddo, dont be so stubborn.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    Alright mate...
    Settle Grettle...
    I don't work hard at all... ^^ Totally...
    Im done with you...
    You've passed enough time for me =)
    You can be everyone else's entertainment now.
    Alright fair enough, you dont work hard at all....i see...that further makes sense everytime your car (which was probably purchased for $30k by mummy and daddy) has a simple electrical problem you take it to an "auto-electrician" LOL!!!. Such a lucky rich guy

Alright fair enough, you dont work hard at all....i see...that further makes sense everytime your car (which was probably purchased for $30k by mummy and daddy) has a simple electrical problem you take it to an "auto-electrician" LOL!!!. Such a lucky rich guy
    hahaha okay buddy...
    I'll leave you to it =)

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    so whats the price going now days for a type S?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    Quote Originally Posted by burak213 View Post
    so whats the price going now days for a type S?
    im probably the latest guy on here to get one (in october 2010)
    if u didnt catch my post before mate, i paid 19 grand for my 05 type S, with 94k on the odo, and its black. it didnt come with a service history though, but got it checked, and it had been serviced properly, just no records of them.
    i got very lucky but, because mine was from auctions (it was a fleet car from canberra), and looking around, they were around 21-24grand for the same km and colour etc

runs like new still

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5-Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by PG_DC5 View Post
    im probably the latest guy on here to get one (in october 2010)
    if u didnt catch my post before mate, i paid 19 grand for my 05 type S, with 94k on the odo, and its black. it didnt come with a service history though, but got it checked, and it had been serviced properly, just no records of them.
    i got very lucky but, because mine was from auctions (it was a fleet car from canberra), and looking around, they were around 21-24grand for the same km and colour etc

runs like new still
    I forgot the website, i used to have it. u can check when, where, what for if a previous owner has ever bought their car to a honda dealership for service. Its all online, u punch in rego, vin number as well i believe. the website is honda something.
    Black baby