Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    hONDA ACCORD EURO R (CL7R

LED Tail Lights for Accord Euro

Not sure if it actual exist LED OEM tail lights .. i have search every where .. but cant find any after market ones. Anyone knows .. if they exist??

If they dont .. anyone .. tried .. doing it ureself ... but .. u actually have to remove .. the plastic brake lens .. do modifications .. and reseal it later .. a lot of work .. but looks so much better .. than the bulbs that a clearly visible!

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    I doubt aftermarket LED taillight assemblies exist yet, but Im sure I remember someone on the TSX forums that have done it.

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/index.php?

But you can actually buy LED replacement bulbs (no modifications) from here:
    http://www.sigma-auto.com/

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    but i'd assure u that those LED replacement bulbs won't be as bright as ur halogen bulbs now...
    reason? because the tail lights are reflector designed... unless u buy those expensive LED bulbs with at least 6 LEDs... (so at least two bulbs on sides) u will get a really weak light...
    why did i know this? i bought a 4-LED bulb for my MDX and it worked like nothing compared to the OEM one... and i tried on our Euro and its the same result...
    i remembered some member actually did changed the bulbs and mentioned the output is less than normal bulbs...
    just my 2c

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Accord Euro [5AT]
    Quote Originally Posted by jamchen
    why did i know this? i bought a 4-LED bulb for my MDX and it worked like nothing compared to the OEM one... and i tried on our Euro and its the same result...
    hey buddy... where can i find these multi-led bulbs?

thanks
    P

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Accord Euro [5AT]
    is there any specific voltage or watts or socket that i should be looking out for the leds?

should i just check if they're 12v 5watt compatible for the front position lights?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Legend KA9
    As long as they are 12v it will be fine, 5w is just the output of the stock bulbs. Euros have round brake lights so you guys can get get some truck LED modules and retro them into your tails, that shouldnt be too difficult.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    hONDA ACCORD EURO R (CL7R
    well if anyone .. brave enuff .. have done their own retro fit .. would appreciation some guidance .. and pictures too .. cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by celestar
    well if anyone .. brave enuff .. have done their own retro fit .. would appreciation some guidance .. and pictures too .. cheers
    hey man - try searching for terms LED and EURO in this section and you might be surprised at what you find.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Saw these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWA:IT asked them if they do a complete set including reversing and indicators.....
    Last edited by Peekay34; 18-06-2006 at 09:32 PM.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    27 LED's! They are probably brighter than the headlight

The question is, will they fit in the euro's parking light assembly? They look a bit too wide.
    .© ♪