Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    TEG Type S
    Quote Originally Posted by destrukshn View Post
    are you angry becuase you'll get thrashed by a so called "shit and stinky" civic?
    lol.
    this forum nowadays, is turning into a bitch fest,
    ffs.
    get over it now.
    lol.
    obviously u didnt get my point, let me explain to u, u sound as slow as the other guy that doesnt know the issue with a FWD.
    "shit is shit and it'll stink" = my integra was shit, his civic is shit
    "it'll stink no matter what u eat or how much perfume u pour on it" = no matter how much he spends on his civic or how much i wouldve spent on my dc5s, performance and appearance, they'll both still be shit cars in the end.

this is an unbiased opinion from someone that used to own one.

Member Array
    Car:
    Nissan Cabstar
    Quote Originally Posted by mj3610 View Post
    that money is nothing from inheritance.. if i was a dum kent like him i could build a civic better than his...
    Fair statement. I agree with you in the senses that there are people out there that can build better quality cars etc etc.

But you cannot just dismiss the fact of efforts, research, time the man has put in. He is even willing to share his ideas with the community.

You might like boys in tight shorts while he may like girls in short skirts. Its a personal choice and personal liking.

To end it all, I think we all should just keep our opinions to ourselves and peace !

Member Array
    yeah whateva, they're the ones that started the shit so i gave it to them, i just mentioned x-force and suddenly they start shit-talking like usual... fokin shit-talking cockatoos...
    their taste in cars and the way they spend their money shows...
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    Seriously, y are you wasting your time in a honda forum? Stupid f ucken kid. We all know you think honda's are shit, so y hang around for? Do us all a flavour and piss off.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by mj3610 View Post
    so suddenly anyone with 30g is a rich kent, if i felt like wasting that kind of money on a civic i wouldve used my inheritance and done it by now...
    so you think you're the shit because someone gave you a pile of money? nice work

i do agree with you though, having 30k means absolutely nothing

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by poid View Post
    so you think you're the shit because someone gave you a pile of money? nice work

i do agree with you though, having 30k means absolutely nothing
    i never said anything about me "being rich or thinking im the shit" , im nowhere near having any real money, but i do have enough from my inheritance to buy 3 of that shit-talkers car, the sad thing is he thinks HES the shit and everybody else around him is a povo cause they drive a less expensive car, so to him someones wealth is what car they drive which is truely sad hence why hes so stupid...
    i can go out and buy a a "hektik car" that'll shit on his car but in 3 years when i finish uni, start work and move outta home i'd be living on the streets with no house...
    barefootbonzai is a sikkent his car has cost him a total of $37g, and everybody on this forum with a car worth less than his is "a broke loser".
    now u decide how much his car is really worth and work out if ur a broke loser or not
    LOLLL but thats ok bfb the world is full of idiots, its what makes the world go around... functionalism supports this
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    i guess i either missed where he called everyone a povo, or didnt read between the lines enough

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    lol, mate you're just one dumb ****. I've already finished uni with a degree and working you f ucken homo toss. Here's a pic just for you

|=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    lol, mate you're just one dumb ****. I've already finished uni with a degree and working you f ucken homo toss. Here's a pic just for you

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL tell me thats not ur engine bay...
    oh shit im gonna save this one for the boys LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    LOL ok mj you may have a point

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by poid View Post
    LOL ok mj you may have a point
    when dont i? i saw it coming from a mile away im crackin up hardddd, good work barefootbonzai
    i fired him up, i fired him up more and he finally cracked... lol
    Last edited by mj3610; 24-11-2006 at 02:45 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Turbo?

Whoops, sorry wrong area.