Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    Computershare isnt IT mate.

The name is misleading. Everyone thinks that we're involved in IT...

Quote Originally Posted by IAMVTEC View Post
    Wait, now you're using people in the IT industry as an example of tasteful modifications? What would some computer nerds that lucked out during the technology boom know about class or fashion. The IT industry is by far the worst dressed of any industry and I have severe doubts about if any of the IT millionaires could put on a tshirt the right way forward. Obviously, I wouldn't expect too much of their automobile fashion choices either.
    Aiya... King Shit
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    Wait, now you're using people in the IT industry as an example of tasteful modifications? What would some computer nerds that lucked out during the technology boom know about class or fashion. The IT industry is by far the worst dressed of any industry and I have severe doubts about if any of the IT millionaires could put on a tshirt the right way forward. Obviously, I wouldn't expect too much of their automobile fashion choices either.
    haha you really are an idiot. Computershare is a share registry, infact it is the largest in the world, we look after 70% of Australias registry, 100% of Hong kongs, 60% of the US. Investor services which is where our money is made is resposible for corporate take-overs and processing dividends and distributions on behalf of listed and unlisted companies. IT component here is mainly needed for our processes. The reason the name is Computershare is as i described before, due to our responsibility for scrip's to be transferable online

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    and as for exxon mobil, you really are a stupid f*** it is one of the worlds largest corporations, and has litteraly nothing to do with IT. So if you are questioning the carpark of one of the worlds largest and profitable companies you really do need a reality check. Modification is an artform, and i am open to your critisism. But to your stupid comments about where VIP cars come from and the more US style of customization. May I ask where you work? Clearly you work for an insignicant corporation that are emotionless and dont seek pleasure in hobbies and prefer to be like everyone else rather than stand out and be an individual and have fun

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    did you get the $100 DJ gift voucher as a "thanks for record profits" bribe?

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    sure did, must be because im working for them now

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    i work mainly with macquarie bank, IAG and AMP requests