Page 1533 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 53310331433148315231530153115321533153415351536154315831633 ... LastLast
Results 18,385 to 18,396 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Wut

M8

Intake is just an intake, no need for flashpro, no need for heat shield, and Wot do you have oddysey battery? Jump starting won't effect it anyway.

Intake won't give you massively huge Omg gains, so no point needing to do anything except install and enjoy loud ivtecs

If you need a hand just ask in watapps brah
    Fuark, I did a nub mistake. Someone just pointed out that the PWJDM intakedoesnt fit my FD2. As I thought the USDM SI has a K20Z3 where I have a K202. FML.

BRB, going to the corner of shame and start looking at other intake options.

BTW, anyone got an answer for my tyre load capacity question?

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Gruppe M Won't even fit on the k20s, need to mod. Someone did it here on ozhonda. I say not worth it. Just stick to an INJEN

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    yu so wise

hab mi babi3s

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Thanks

/wrists

Repping all of you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2010
    @Harricade
    From what I remember, there was a post here that mentioned the tyre load rating had to be >90. Someone had called their insurance company for that. In addition, one inch increase rule applies for diameter, width and track (+/-13 offset)

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by envoytheguy View Post
    @Harricade
    From what I remember, there was a post here that mentioned the tyre load rating had to be >90. Someone had called their insurance company for that. In addition, one inch increase rule applies for diameter, width and track (+/-13 offset)
    there goes my stretch tyres LOL, guess im gonna run 214/45 again (Y)

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2010
    Hahaha not much point since running stanced wheels is technically illegal anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Hahaha not much point since running stanced wheels is technically illegal anyway
    least it'll give less of a stretch then what ive got atm

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    @Harricade
    91 Index on a 17", so I presume it's a 92 for 18"?

my tyre guy was like, "Doesnt look like the Australian Design Placard. Have a second look maybe?" Dont remember seeing any other placard. Just thought I'd ask you guys.

I'm still devo about the air intake, cant believe I wasted so much friggin time researching the install of that frigging thing w/o actually double checking the difference between a k20Z2 and K20Z3.

Any suggestions? Simota vs Injen from what I read. Apparently limited in choice for the K20Z2.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post
    91 Index on a 17", so I presume it's a 92 for 18"?

my tyre guy was like, "Doesnt look like the Australian Design Placard. Have a second look maybe?" Dont remember seeing any other placard. Just thought I'd ask you guys.

I'm still devo about the air intake, cant believe I wasted so much friggin time researching the install of that frigging thing w/o actually double checking the difference between a k20Z2 and K20Z3.

Any suggestions? Simota vs Injen from what I read. Apparently limited in choice for the K20Z2.
    Injen CAI won't fit K20Z2's without a RBC mainfold. I have a Simota Carbon Charger Intake, it looks good, but doesn't really have that nice intake sound. I've been thinking about getting K&N Typhoon Intake for the 2012 Civics with K24 engine. The throttle body seems very similar to the K20Z2, but not sure if I want to risk $300 just to see if it'll fit.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Can't do Injen w/o an RBC intake manifold.

So, Im left with Simota. is this what Im looking for? I cant find any other places that sell them.
    http://www.shiftperformance.com.au/p...category_name=

From an old post back in 2011 by Black8thgen, lol.

FDYOU2 beat me to it. Really no nice intake sound? Even compared to the stock air box?
    Last edited by Harricade; 31-03-2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: FDYOU2 beat me to the post.