Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04

DVD Player in my Euro?

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone has installed a aftemarket DVD player into a Euro....
    I was wanting to get it, but there doesnt seem to be anywhere to put it. I definately want one in front and thats not on the sun visor... Ive seen people put aftermarket decks into the bottom compartment of the euro, tho how would the motorised dcreen come out if the gearknob is there.... I've got a Automatic.... please help

T.T

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Miz_II_Die_IV View Post
    Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone has installed a aftemarket DVD player into a Euro....
    I was wanting to get it, but there doesnt seem to be anywhere to put it. I definately want one in front and thats not on the sun visor... Ive seen people put aftermarket decks into the bottom compartment of the euro, tho how would the motorised dcreen come out if the gearknob is there.... I've got a Automatic.... please help
    T.T
    The bottom centre compartment is really the only place you could put it.I've modded my car sound with upgraded speakers,amps,sub,Dynamat etc.If you're in Sydney i can give you details of the guys that did mine if you're int.They do aftermarket DVD and GPS installs among other things.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    yeh i was lookin at gettin a new stereo deck for my euro too...

but that damn panel with the A/C and radio stuffs up my chances...

but ive seen this advert in my Wheels magazine that alpine have some hud changing thingy ...

Vehiclehub Pro

Thats the thing ive been lookin at anyone ever heard of it or seen it used?
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by BraXta View Post
    yeh i was lookin at gettin a new stereo deck for my euro too...

but that damn panel with the A/C and radio stuffs up my chances...

but ive seen this advert in my Wheels magazine that alpine have some hud changing thingy ...

Vehiclehub Pro

Thats the thing ive been lookin at anyone ever heard of it or seen it used?
    The guys that did my car sound upgrade have done factory HU upgrades using this setup for dealers customer cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    Well, I was wondering if i can put the Pioneer DVD/TV player... hmmm it think it was the AVH-P5950... or simlilar... Its a 7" Screen. Would that affect the gearknob. Its motorised.... Will I have any problems with it.... I was also thinking of the Sat NAV...and getting the multimedia coverter sot that i an you DVD on the Sat Nav Screen. Will it be as good as the Pioneer. Also, I see that original decks usually are very picky with the disc your allowed to use... Whereas the pioneer i know wont. Any suggestions...

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Well, I was wondering if i can put the Pioneer DVD/TV player... hmmm it think it was the AVH-P5950... or simlilar... Its a 7" Screen. Would that affect the gearknob. Its motorised.... Will I have any problems with it.... I was also thinking of the Sat NAV...and getting the multimedia coverter sot that i an you DVD on the Sat Nav Screen. Will it be as good as the Pioneer. Also, I see that original decks usually are very picky with the disc your allowed to use... Whereas the pioneer i know wont. Any suggestions...
    I think you'll have to get a "fixed"screen and install it in the lower centre compartment.I can't see any other way of doing it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04
    I don't think you should have any problems installing a 7" dvd player in the bottom compartment. My car's a manual and I've got the Alpine IVA-W200E installed (motorised) at the bottom with no problems even when changing the viewing angle of the monitor. So I'd say the 7" unit should fit nicely. Talk to your installer if you're unsure.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro1011 View Post
    I don't think you should have any problems installing a 7" dvd player in the bottom compartment. My car's a manual and I've got the Alpine IVA-W200E installed (motorised) at the bottom with no problems even when changing the viewing angle of the monitor. So I'd say the 7" unit should fit nicely. Talk to your installer if you're unsure.
    Do you have any photos mate? I just want to know how it fits in in the compartment and which head unit fascia you used.. thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04
    Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    Do you have any photos mate? I just want to know how it fits in in the compartment and which head unit fascia you used.. thanks
    Apparently you can use the Single DIN Stinger Fascia but some modification to it is required. There is also another type of fascia (there's a thread on it somewhere) u can use. My had a custom fascia which is just plastic with vinyl stuck on it. The audio installer said by using the flexible plastic the custom facia would have the curve shape as the original compartment lid shad. Due to warm weather, this plastic is out of shape so I recommend you ask your installer either use the Stinger fascia or maybe try fibreglass.
    sorry mate no photo atm but I'll try to take it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Is there anyway i could fit a single din DVD player with a motorised screen in this fascia?
    anyone had any experience? thanks..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    Where did you get that from?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Where did you get that from?
    Try this link.http://www.ryda.com.au/Car-Audio-Car...cias-s/182.htm
    Last edited by tony1234; 22-08-2007 at 07:36 AM. Reason: mistake in link