Page 172 of 313 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,053 to 2,064 of 3745
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Da9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    ahahaha, thanks for the dictionary..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Da9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm_b16a View Post
    A lot of hard work. Not an ideal engine to be transplanted into the DA (or Civic for that matter) unless you want to go drag racing (that is, in a straight line). I won't go into all the reasons, you can read about that on the web. But you have to get your suspension right, for a start. You also need engine mounts from someone like Hasport. There is a book by Aaron Bonk (yes, that's his real name ) that details all Honda engine swaps and what you need to do them, and this book is available online (if you know what I mean). Do a search.

Regarding the cross-drilled and slotted rotors, I personally believe these to be a waste of money that could be spent elsewhere to improve your car. They have the show appeal (bling factor, I suppose) but drilled rotors have been known to crack between the holes under stress especially if not done correctly. Slotted aren't too bad but you could get slotted front rotors here for much less. And don't forget there are OEM solutions for bigger brakes, you just need to do some research and reading, and plan accordingly. What about Type R calipers and brake lines for $50 (used) and front discs for $15 apiece. You have to get the discs redrilled to 4 x 100 but that is cheap and easy. So I'm saying a full Type R front setup for about $150. Look through the DBA catalog, the Bendix pad catalog online and GOOGLE U.S. based websites - there's a ton of info. If you cross-reference part numbers you'll see there is more than one model in the Honda lineup that uses Type R brakes.

There are even ways of getting a 5 stud conversion for about half what people are charging here for ITR kits. What I'm saying is don't just jump in and throw money away when a bit of research will surprise you in what you can do with your Honda (DA).

Peter
    if i wouldve known that the type R brakes were so cheap i probably wouldve gone with them, but i needed new pads and rottors asap, so i found these for au$360.00 delivered.

i got a quote here just for rotors and they alsmot came to $600, so thought $360 was a good deal n cheap.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I'm looking to get rid of my spare parts DA to make room for a DC2 project. (don't worry i'm not getting rid of my daily driver DA! haha) it's got a fully functioning b18a in it if anyone is interested?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff_inauen View Post
    hey LoOse3r, how is the sunroof that we put in??
    did it fix the leaking problem?
    jeff, its sick, no cracked looks.
    washed the car over the weekend, so far so good.
    have not driven under the rain tho, garaged all the time

fingers cross the leaks are fixed

thanks for your help jeff.

found this. not a fan but it will prob go cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Integra...item3efe645934

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    forster is 1 and a half hour drive.. i dout it will go cheap with a new motor.

i really like the colour of that car but WRONG CHOICE OF RIMS lol. and it needs 2 b dropped lol

Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    forster is 1 and a half hour drive.. i dout it will go cheap with a new motor.

i really like the colour of that car but WRONG CHOICE OF RIMS lol. and it needs 2 b dropped lol
    i dunno ive seen them go cheap on ebay. but they get relisted again and again so.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    hey guys, im looking for braided lines, i found a brand called HEL,
    however they dont make lines for the da however they do make for
    Honda Civic CRX (Discs) 91-95
    Honda Civic 96-02 (Discs)
    Honda Integra DC2 Type-R

which wud fit better?

thanks
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Hey guys, my account is screwed up but I'm parting out a whole DA. If you want anything let me know.
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwee View Post
    hey guys, my account is screwed up but i'm parting out a whole da. If you want anything let me know.
    watttttt?!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    I bought another DA, to make one super MANUAL and not hail damaged DA
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwee View Post
    Hey guys, my account is screwed up but I'm parting out a whole DA. If you want anything let me know.
    could possibly need a set of front seats? not sure yet though