Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dc5 Cai

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Thanks for the replies. Money would not normally be an issue but I've had to stop working lately due to a knee injury ... and I go back to uni soon too! So there goes my big holiday income for now lol.

I'm still a bit confused as to which one to choose. I think I will narrow it down to GruppeM and Injen at this stage, although can anyone tell me about the J's Racing intake?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    Unless you're willing to spend clsoe to 1.5k then Js racing is no go.

But main question is what is your budget.

And from the looks for things, i would say injen if you want decent gains for decent money

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Hmm well keeping costs down is always preferable although I prefer to use quality parts if it is worth it so I have no problem spending money if what I am getting is quality and worth it in the long run

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_DC5 View Post
    WTF? you dont have to remove any thing for the gruppeM. if it the new version its facelift compatible and backward compatible.

Please Note. WTF is shorter than What tha. Sorry is it sounds harsh to some sensitive ppl.
    Theres 2 part #'s for gruppem.. i was referring to the typeR gruppem spec if he buys the ones i get .. which is shorter than the typeS.. so ive been told..

think u need to easy up.. without me and ur stupid as questions before u wouldn't of got ur gruppem

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by bungie77 View Post
    Hmm well keeping costs down is always preferable although I prefer to use quality parts if it is worth it so I have no problem spending money if what I am getting is quality and worth it in the long run
    If you worred about being defected theres a rare chance u will for an INjen as its hidden.. but if u get stopped by highway patrol cop cares ( blue cars ) in nsw.. then ur gna have a problem

for ref this is what ur after IS this :

1 FR-0508 M's RAM AIR SYSTEM for Honda Integra Type-R DC5 RHD Only

DONT BUY THIS :

2 FR-0504 M's RAM AIR SYSTEM for Honda Integra Type-R DC5 RHD Only

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    i really dont think that cops know what their talkin about under the bonet. honestly i HIGHLY doubt u'll get defected for injen. till now i din hear of anyone gettin defected...

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    If u decide gruppem have a look at this :

http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62388

My review :

http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread....hlight=gruppem

if u plan alot for your car in the future.. i say go with injen and save the extra $$$.. if u plan to do the basic mods.. then get a gruppem/mugen

Member Array
    Car:
    No caR?
    ok injen is the way to go.. i felt a huge difference to stock.. ull love the sound its like a MTF RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW its crazy... compared to stock.. i say go injen for 495 i got uni soon too so i know how u feel.. no bloody money for anything lol... jdmyard sells it.. def a good mod to start with.. im loving it...

beware that u mite hoon a bit more.. cos of this hahahahaha

in my opinion by the injen.. its great quality.. and get some engine mounts or somthing aswell.. to stop the wheel hoppingg.. its crazy with our cars

quality + quantity = damnn asss way to go hehe

INJEN REPPP

woo

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    Hahah Dude Im Kidding.... I love you !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XP02ED View Post
    Theres 2 part #'s for gruppem.. i was referring to the typeR gruppem spec if he buys the ones i get .. which is shorter than the typeS.. so ive been told..

think u need to easy up.. without me and ur stupid as questions before u wouldn't of got ur gruppem
    Im after the Integra (DC5) Type S "Workshop" Service Manuel. help a brother out

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    Xposed Im sure you didnt mean to be so fukn rude just then and ill forget about it.
    That said there is no longer 2 part #'s. there is only one which suits both cars.
    Here are the range list from gruppeM
    http://www.gruppem.co.jp/application.../ms/honda.html

Which is the Facelift one, which as i said is backward compatible with the pre faclift strut brace

aiight..
    Im after the Integra (DC5) Type S "Workshop" Service Manuel. help a brother out

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    El_dc5, i know that.. thus i told him to get the correct part #

there is little resale for gruppm in aus as they are costly.. But people here who stock it stock the old ones.. Gruppem actually started production again on the 20th of january this year.. it stopped making it at the begining of december this i sold them for $850 at that time coz i was getting discounts..

as long as he gets FR-0508 he wont have an issue..

I would suggest though if ur gna buy an injen.. buy a 2nd hand one.. try clubitr.com.au 500 abit expensive for a pipe and a pod..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Thanks again for the information. I will do some more research into the intakes! Also anyone know anything about the AEM intake??