Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast
    i would not accept the engine rebuilt in the first place. change a new car. i would notify my finance company and get them involve. the car doesnt perform as it is supposed to be (it is unfit for its purpose), one has the right to exchange it.

Quote Originally Posted by blk_shadow View Post
    mate, its the dealership, not the 'H' 's fault.
    well.... the dealership has to make sure it has the right people working in there.... rite????

if i had a company, all my staff is also representing the company......
    a boss cant say its not my fault, its my staff fault.......

remember, i serviced my honda in a car dealer and they didnt change my engine oil as well as the oil filter yet i still paid for it...........

Quote Originally Posted by Zimp13 View Post
    remember, i serviced my honda in a car dealer and they didnt change my engine oil as well as the oil filter yet i still paid for it...........
    Heya,

How did you know they didn't change it?

I had one service there they didn't even put the coolant resevoir cap back on, it just sat on top of the container. luckily it was a cool day and I popped the hood to have a look as soon as I got home! I filled in the customer feedback card that you get with every service but f*** all was done about it. fkn useless feedback in my opinion. They just like to read what they wanna read to boost their KPIs

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Toyota Supra
    Umm please ban me?
    Yes my forum name is usually j-2007 and yes I have received an email saying someone replied to this threat but I don't remember ever starting this post!

Hell I don't even own a Honda!
    Last edited by j-2007; 22-12-2009 at 02:19 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    You said that you're researching it for a friend on ur OP.
    Last edited by curtis265; 22-12-2009 at 03:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    when the rattles start = the stereo get louder.

problem solved.

i hate rattles. hate. but when you dump/rim/low pro tires/rip plastic out they are bound to come

and having a hybrid engine = i hope to ****ing jesus nothing blows up. hope the dealership hold up their warranty if something does..
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    i can here a very small squishy sound near the drivers door..kinda anoying..its like plastic rubbing to each other...

Quote Originally Posted by sirdistik View Post
    Heya,

How did you know they didn't change it?

I had one service there they didn't even put the coolant resevoir cap back on, it just sat on top of the container. luckily it was a cool day and I popped the hood to have a look as soon as I got home! I filled in the customer feedback card that you get with every service but f*** all was done about it. fkn useless feedback in my opinion. They just like to read what they wanna read to boost their KPIs
    i always change my own oil and the filter at the 5000km interval. after taking to the dealer for service, as usual, i change the oil and filter after the car has done 5000km.

i found the engine was harsher or rougher than normal. when i drain the oil, the engine oil definitely has done more than 5000km.... lets say i was wrong, when i look at my oil filter, it was still the old aftermarket oil filter instead of the honda one...... in the service book, oil and its filter have been replaced....

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    when i look at my oil filter, it was still the old aftermarket oil filter instead of the honda one...... in the service book, oil and its filter have been replaced....
    this is what im worried about on my 1st change oil...i will put some marks to the filter so i would know that they replaced it

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    i went into ultratune for servicing one time.. still under warranty and ask if they could replace my oil filter with an aftermarket oil filter (hamp) if i provided it and they go they wont do it.. only replacing it with geniune oem parts only

if oil filter is aftermarket, they may not replace it??

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    i have a rattle in my dash that sounds like a 10 cent piece in an empty coke can.

RAD!!!!!!!
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Ultratune won't void your warranty for you