Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey72 View Post
    these are the tridon ones you can get from any supercheap

TCP2428-2 Wiper Refill Plastic - Combo Pack 6.5mm & 7.5mm 610mm (24") & 710mm (28") 2

these will fit the euros as they have a wider and longer wiper for the drivers side. just cut them to length AFTER you install them. I worked at SCA for 4 years and did many euro's, including my own, these'll be fine.
    These DO NOT fit 06 Euros. Just wasted money buying these today. The drivers side for the 06 Euro needs to be 6.5mm; 7.5mm ones dont fit.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    I've gone thru 2 setsof replacement rubbers, they don't seem to fit or work very well, so I've given up and just ebay'd a new set of wipers off eBay, so far they worked pretty well. And it only cost $25 or something(http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/vi...d=320671415702)
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by ricsvtr View Post
    These DO NOT fit 06 Euros. Just wasted money buying these today. The drivers side for the 06 Euro needs to be 6.5mm; 7.5mm ones dont fit.
    Sounds like someone has replaced your drivers side arm? I bought this pack and serviced mine.

Also see:

just go outside and measure, if your drivers side is 7-7.5mm wide and less than 710mm long and your passenger side is 6-6.5mm wide and like then 610mm long they will work.

NOTE: these will only work for wipers with a refill system, wipers with an 'Aerotwin' or 'Flexblade' system will not suit.

Your other option is to buy a set of wiper arms so you will only need the 6mm refills from then on.
    Last edited by mikey72; 10-05-2011 at 05:56 PM.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Go to repco I got 710mm for $4 and worked perfectly dont buy the ones from the pack you can get them in singles. I know they are diff widths too one is 8mm the other is 6mm not sure which side is which

I've gone through this thread a couple of times but am a little confused...

I have a 2006 accord euro. Where can I get aftermarket wiper blades which fit my car? Just the rubber inserts...

Thanks!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Luxury
    Hi Guys

I have a V6 Honda Accord Luxury 2008 - What wiper size will I need and other than OEM where else can I purchase from?

Cheers

these are the tridon ones you can get from any supercheap

TCP2428-2 Wiper Refill Plastic - Combo Pack 6.5mm & 7.5mm 610mm (24") & 710mm (28") 2

these will fit the euros as they have a wider and longer wiper for the drivers side. just cut them to length AFTER you install them. I worked at SCA for 4 years and did many euro's, including my own, these'll be fine.
    just go outside and mesure, if your drivers side is 7-7.5mm wide and less than 710mm long and your passenger side is 6-6.5mm wide and like then 610mm long they will work.

NOTE: these will only work for wipers with a refill system, wipers with an 'Aerotwin' or 'Flexblade' system will not suit.

Your other option is to buy a set of wiper arms so you will only need the 6mm refills from then on.
    So do they work for stock then?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Just want to add. I've put on my Bosch Aero Twin blades on, and they work great. Only thing is they seem to be a bit taller than OEM. What this means is while with the OEM blades, they stay low and aren't visible above the bonnet line, the Bosch ones are. Not so good for aerodynamics then.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    I went to autobarns to ask about which ones i needed, they said we hondas need like 7-7.5 inches or something, i dont remember if it was inches or cm but yeah they said hondas decided to have different size which makes it alot harder haha

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    I buy mine from Supercheap Auto: Tridon MCP2428-2 Wiper Refills for the Pre-FL 05 Euro.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I buy mine from Supercheap Auto: Tridon MCP2428-2 Wiper Refills for the Pre-FL 05 Euro.
    I got these for my 05, work well except had to trim one slightly (takes 10 seconds). Cheap too.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    I use Tridon Flexblade on my wife's CU2.. they work really well.. no squeaks, no streaks.