Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    get the largest battery that will fit with the greatest CCA. Also no maintence is also great
    that's what i did and it's been heaps better.
    Last edited by Limbo; 01-09-2008 at 11:46 AM.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    IVTEC
    310CCA is minimum for EK, so anything above that will be fine depending on ur application oh and yer i agree wid limbo, maintenance free is always good

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Ok.
    Did you have an audio system?Any amps?
    yeah dvd system and speakers
    but i perfered to listen to my engine acoutics

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    OEM Honda battery @ $80ish can't go wrong, i use this on most cars i work on.

But since my EK needs bling, i use an oddessy! Mines been going for 3 years now without an issue - dvd, splits, amp and SUBWOOFER!!! DOOF DOOF DOOF
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    only $80? Hmm... might give them a call now.

Was thinking bout just getting the Century again since it's done well previously.

What about Exide from Kmart? They're having a 15% off sale at the moment... Fathers day stuff.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    IVTEC
    i just put a supercharge gold in, in melbourne its cheaper then Honda OEM by bout 50 bux or so (from dealer) honda was 150 or something and supercharge gold 100 for me anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    where did you get the supercharge gold? been trying to find a seller in the westside, but no luck. only place around here seems to be supercharge themselves, but they're asking $120 for the battery.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    Ferio
    http://www.moorabbinbatteries.com.au/

got a quote for $110. they checked my battery and turned out that mine is still good

Member Array
    Car:
    IVTEC
    Quote Originally Posted by EK9 View Post
    where did you get the supercharge gold? been trying to find a seller in the westside, but no luck. only place around here seems to be supercharge themselves, but they're asking $120 for the battery.
    i got mine for 100 at dealer (i work there so slightly cheaper) 120 isnt too bad

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    ^^ all good. i ended up getting it for $120 after calling moorabbin who also quoted me $110. will install tonight and see how it goes!
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    kmart batteries are crap, half of then need charging already, bought two exides from kmart, never again from there, although the returns policy is good, chances are tho they wont have the same rated battery there in 6-12mths time if you have a warranty claim.

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    was actually about to buy the exide... but ended up getting the supercharge gold.

anyway, tried installing battery tonight... no frikken luck at all. firstly, the supercharge barely fit, this little plastic clip was in the way... so i had to chop that off - it was holding some cables, but i clipped the non useful side. anyway, so battery was tied down, then found the terminals were too small for the new chunky battery connections. ARGH!

so has anyone replaced their own battery terminals? my car's sitting in the garage, can't really drive it to a mechanic to change. is it as simple as chopping off the old terminals, buying new terminals and wacking them on???
    arrowz

OTO-KREW