Perhaps Ozhonda could use a Wiki?

Im unsure if this has come to topic before but i thought it may have been a good idea to bring up.

As of late i have been thinking of this more and more and how it can work here (as i continue to read through posts in the noob section, site discussions and other various parts of the forum where i feel this could of help)

I have spoken to a few members here about this idea, and as they also seemed to think it may be a good idea, i thought i would officially pitch the idea

I have seen it work with many other forums (large and small) which have wiki's filled with various bits pieces of information and facts that is very helpful to its members.

I know a Wiki (for Ozhonda) wouldn't be exactly small or easily maintained (quiet the opposite really) but i think it could be a very great tool here for the members here and the Australian Honda Community

I feel that the Wiki should be locked from everyone to be able to post in and that the moderators/certain people (perhaps a keeper or something?) would be sent the information via email/pm/see a thread and add it in

I say this as the information would be directly in the hands of the person looking rather than members having to search repeatedly and or either spending alot of time searching for a straight answer (which becomes annoying at times) OR growing frustrated and making a new thread then being told its been covered with a link provided as to where and when it was discussed

I think the Wiki would/should/could be filled with as much Technical/General Information as possible on all Honda's as possible

Weither it be a list of what you need to convert your ed civic to 4x114.3 (possible with link to DIY of this being done) or where you can buy/find a ready to buying a bolt on Turbo Kit for a DC5R (and perhaps a links to the different companies who provide these with sites/link/local retailer so therefore you can order it/browse through it)

I think the Information should be soughted/sifted by Make/Model (i.e 1st gen civic/crx/s2000 etc to current) and Categorized then by Modification (i.e Engine,Suspension,Interior,Exterior etc) and perhaps then in each Category have commonly asked Questions (i.e "How do i fit DC2R Recaro's in my EG?", "Will a K20 fit in my ED?" "Will i be able to fit 18's without scraping")

I believe the sources for the Wiki should be collected/donated from Members here, other internet sources (I.E HondaTech, ClubCivic etc etc), Build Threads, DIY's etc (get the idea?) with Credit/info to who added it or further information as to where the information Came from (i.e Source/Site)

Im sorry if this seems to be unclear or anything (look at post time)

I will be happy to clear it up/answer questions etc once i wake up