I can give you some feedback on both Crome & Uberdata, I have not used Hondata as of yet.

Lets start with Crome:

• I had multiple issues with the software which kept throwing cell codes on the car regardless of what was done in order to fix the problem.
  • When VTEC engaged the ECU would keep the car on the High Fuel/Ignition settings. The only way to fix this was a hardware hack to ground the Vtec sensor.
  • Support is not too bad in regards to forums, but there is relatively no one in Australia which is capable of helping, as you would know
  • I cant give you any feedback on tuning because I wasn't able to use it.

Uberdata

• Absolute bucket software to begin with.
  • Correction maps were utterly useless. On a hot day my AFR settings would be nearly 1 point out compared to a cold day.
  • Idle issues - these problems are in relation to the IACV sensor and the software.
  • Again had the same problem as Crome when VTEC was engaged it would not switch back to the Low fuel/ignition maps.
  • The software is very easy to use, i had everything done within a couple of hours.
  • All in all the car drove beautiful, weq can back me up on this one. However, the issues regarding the correction maps, vtec engagement etc are enough for me to never use it again.