Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    White EM1
    I can give you some feedback on both Crome & Uberdata, I have not used Hondata as of yet.

Lets start with Crome:

• I had multiple issues with the software which kept throwing cell codes on the car regardless of what was done in order to fix the problem.
    • When VTEC engaged the ECU would keep the car on the High Fuel/Ignition settings. The only way to fix this was a hardware hack to ground the Vtec sensor.
    • Support is not too bad in regards to forums, but there is relatively no one in Australia which is capable of helping, as you would know
    • I cant give you any feedback on tuning because I wasn't able to use it.

Uberdata

• Absolute bucket software to begin with.
    • Correction maps were utterly useless. On a hot day my AFR settings would be nearly 1 point out compared to a cold day.
    • Idle issues - these problems are in relation to the IACV sensor and the software.
    • Again had the same problem as Crome when VTEC was engaged it would not switch back to the Low fuel/ignition maps.
    • The software is very easy to use, i had everything done within a couple of hours.
    • All in all the car drove beautiful, weq can back me up on this one. However, the issues regarding the correction maps, vtec engagement etc are enough for me to never use it again.
    Euro...?

The lower I go, the more she likes it!

Canberra Test Tag - For all your electrical testing needs

this isnt a sale thread keep it to pm guys.

This thread is about

Crome/Uberdata/Hondata
    For those of you running these systems, whats the big advantages and disadvantages you guys have in the respective systems.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    I'd rather install a virus on my PC than any of the aforementioned.

Member Array
    Car:
    White EM1
    Each to their own.
    Euro...?

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    this isnt a sale thread keep it to pm guys.

This thread is about
    i thought i sent that as a PM lol (-_-)
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx] View Post
    i thought i sent that as a PM lol (-_-)
    luckily it wasnt some hot n sweaty action for Adrians eyes only lol

Anyway , proecu , tell us about your developmental software ? What differs or is the same ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    Quote Originally Posted by LVNIT View Post
    I can give you some feedback on both Crome & Uberdata, I have not used Hondata as of yet.

Lets start with Crome:
    • I had multiple issues with the software which kept throwing cell codes on the car regardless of what was done in order to fix the problem.
    • When VTEC engaged the ECU would keep the car on the High Fuel/Ignition settings. The only way to fix this was a hardware hack to ground the Vtec sensor.
    • Support is not too bad in regards to forums, but there is relatively no one in Australia which is capable of helping, as you would know
    • I cant give you any feedback on tuning because I wasn't able to use it.
    Uberdata
    • Absolute bucket software to begin with.
    • Correction maps were utterly useless. On a hot day my AFR settings would be nearly 1 point out compared to a cold day.
    • Idle issues - these problems are in relation to the IACV sensor and the software.
    • Again had the same problem as Crome when VTEC was engaged it would not switch back to the Low fuel/ignition maps.
    • The software is very easy to use, i had everything done within a couple of hours.
    • All in all the car drove beautiful, weq can back me up on this one. However, the issues regarding the correction maps, vtec engagement etc are enough for me to never use it again.
    I have to agree with you on Uberdata, i had many prolems even with using stock basemaps, it seemed to make all of them too rich. Codes Uber was throwing - tps & map sensor

Crome, i havent had any problems with, seems to run sweet for me. I would be interested in knowing what ecu you were running it on.
    Only code it ever threw for me was knock sensor. but that was due to the p28 not supporting it anyways

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    I'd get the HKS F-CON V PRO for k20aif someone can tune that.

Member Array
    Car:
    White EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTI0NMAN-1 View Post
    I have to agree with you on Uberdata, i had many prolems even with using stock basemaps, it seemed to make all of them too rich. Codes Uber was throwing - tps & map sensor

Crome, i havent had any problems with, seems to run sweet for me. I would be interested in knowing what ecu you were running it on.
    Only code it ever threw for me was knock sensor. but that was due to the p28 not supporting it anyways
    I was using a P28
    Euro...?