I just want to share a great achievement the BYP team has achieved today with the BYP Honda Civic. We have fianlly cracked into the 1:06's and it wasn't just 1:06.9, it was well into the 1:06's with a new pb and record of 1:06.3 at Wakefield Park

To put in perspective, Jacky Yicks Pro Concept offically recorded time was a 1:07.0 at Wakefield Park. Our new pb has definately set a new benchmark for all FWD Honda's

So a quick re-cap of today's event. The car was towed down in case if anything happens just for insurance. We arrived to a wet looking track which eventually dried up by mid-day. The car was quick out the box after backing up from Friday test day, which saw the car pull easy low 1:07 and a number of high 1:06's.

Towards the last dry session, i was able to string together 2 decent lap of 1:06.3 and 1:06.4. I dont think i could of done it any better with the condition of the track and the cold temperature towards the afternoon. Rain ruin the day towards the end, soaking the track which was enough for us to call it a day.

A lady apparently clocked our car as the 3rd quickest car down the straight at a speed of 191kph with a speed radar. I was alittle bewildered with the speeds, which I highly questioned the claims.

Since the last Round, the car is equipped with new rim and tyre combo, return to ITR gearbox with Cusco LSD, and new rear suspension products from our new sponsors!

Car has alot of room for improvement, as i will working closely with our new sponsors to work out new ideas and products for the car development

Thanks to those who came down to support us today.

Some of the pics from today's event