After reading a few seperate threads here and then, one being the motorised mirrors: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25450

I figured a single thread about certain features listed in the manual that we never got here in Australia, and if it's possible to go about getting those features.

The ones that I took notice of and remembered where:

1. Motorising Side Mirrors
2. Heated Side Mirrors
3. Rear Fog Lights.

There are the 3 i'd love to get in my euro, I can live without motorised side mirrors, but I've grown too used to the heated side mirrors. Excellent to clear up mist in the mornings (esp for peak driving) and good for driving in the rain - even snow if you live/drive to snowy mountains
Not sure how easy or what it would take to get heated features put into the mirror.

I know on my old car it was worth $1,000 per mirror to replace....

Rear fog lights i wouldn't mind having either.. good for use in VERY VERY heavy rain (happens a few times a year) and in heavy fog for country trips.
Otherwise a good tool to get those tail gaters off your back

Again, im not sure how these are implemented in the Euro's overseas, but if a similar concept could be adopted it would be excellent. Not a fan of having extra lights attached purely for this application.

Be nice to see what other people saw in the manual and took a fancy and how they would/could implement those ideas.