Threaded View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRZ

Thumbs down Worst used car buying experience

Hi All,
    Went to a honda car dealer north of Perth signed up a contract on a car subject to my wife viewing the car along with $500 deposit. Sales man brought the car to my house
    Wife had a look and she didn't like.

Next day went to the dealership waited for 2 hours along with my wife and 3 year old son (35degree c), to get my deposit back, after two hours sales manger got me to sign some paper work (initially advised paper work is with sales person).

After signing paper work, he advised that i have to wait for another hour to get my deposit back because their bussiness manager is busy, lost my patience and shouted at him, then got my money in the next 5 min.

I had a Honda Accord (melville honda) have a Jazz (Osbourne park subaru)and CRZ (bunbury honda)bought from different dealership and have dealt with atleast another 5 or 6 dealers, never experienced any thing like this even when i didn't buy a car from them, sale man was very pushy and arrogant when you said no. No curtosy what so ever with an young child.

My whole intention of taking my wife the next day to the dealership to to have a look at another car, but they way i was treated made me not to go that dealership again.

Please avoid this dealership if you are looking for a used car in Perth, there are heaps of other dealers who do a great job.
    Last edited by andy.baskaran; 29-01-2014 at 06:53 PM.