Threaded View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord EURO Lux 6sp

3 months on the road and bam.....&)$#&*()#@&

Hi there boys and girls.... this is my first time posting on this site, but I've been checking out this site for the last several months. This site is probably my encyclopedia to my Euro. Anyways, I picked up my brand new Euro back in July and 3 months later on a warm Sunday afternoon , this bimbo made an illegal U-Turn infront of me and bam....my car knight in shinning armor got de-virginized

The right front of my car pushed into their passenger door @ 60ks. bumper gone (along with the washer), right fender gone, right HIDs are gone, both left and right skirtings are gone (car pushed over curb). My whole bonnet needs to be resprayed cos the passenger window of the lancer flew off as I hit their car and their broken window scraped my bonnet from right to left. Luckily no one was injured except me I ended up in the back of the ambo cos the seat belt dug into the side of me pretty hard. The good thing is everyone is still walking and the other car is insured.

Since my oem bumper and 2 skirtings needs to be replaced, should I get a replica mugen kit instead? I've read a few threads and comments, it seems like CarQuest is the way to go and I'm in Perth as well. How much would a full replica mugen kit without the spoiler cost?

Second thing is and I may be stupid when it comes to HIDs. Since my right headlight will be replaced, should i just get a 6000k system.

I would post a few pretty pics, but I don't know how to attach it on here.

so boys and girls.. tell me what are my options.
    Last edited by 3t3rn1ty; 26-10-2005 at 02:50 PM.