Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    haha sure am! i wonder how the suspension would go with 1/6 of the gravity . yep i'll whore my car out to anyone who wants to give it a test, no worries. yep tommorrow afternoon i'm gona give it some tender lovin care... been far too long since the last wash and wax

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    I spoke to paul at fulcrum and he was wrapped with how the car was handelling, better he says then his euro with king springs and whiteline swaybar. Imagine how little body roll i get when i finaly get a sway bar, should be good.
    This is great news. I also find my car tramlines less now it is lowered - it used to drift more on the freeway if the road was not 100% flat. Or maybe that is to do with the extra negative camber at the rear

Do get the sway bar as you will love it. Speaking of which - our friend Baboo is saying goodbye to his Whiteline bar in the for sale section. I can't believe he is selling his Euro.

Anyway - good to hear you are happy with the sussy. You said you got a camber kit installed - can you say which one and how much it cost?

yep i can... i got the fulcrum camber kit. it was about 240 + installation, which is fairly reasonable i thought. shit baboo is selling his car???? thats a shame... but i want that sway bar!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hey sorry to bump this thread

Im probably going to get Tein SS for my Euro now and wondering about isntallation.

If your in Sydney where have you got your installed? I got quoted $400 by my local suspension place which i thought was a bit pricey.

What kind of figure did you pay?
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    I paid $150 to have my Mugen Sports installed by IS Motor Racing in Rockdale, but I'm not sure if they'll charge the same if you haven't bought the suspension from them. I would check though.

Hanny's in Smithfield also quoted me $150 for installation if I brought my own coilovers in.

$400 is definitely a rip-off.

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    Ferrarista go to Straight Talk Suspension in Blacktown... they installed my Buddyclub N+ coilovers in my dc5 and it cost me $220, and thats including a wheel alignment. If you want their details shoot me a pm bud.
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by _CiVIC_ View Post
    Ferrarista go to Straight Talk Suspension in Blacktown... they installed my Buddyclub N+ coilovers in my dc5 and it cost me $220, and thats including a wheel alignment. If you want their details shoot me a pm bud.
    That was the place that quoted me $400

I always go there and so do my mates, i think he is pissed that im not buying them from him.
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I just called IS they said $250 which seems reasonable

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarista View Post
    That was the place that quoted me $400

I always go there and so do my mates, i think he is pissed that im not buying them from him.
    serious!!!!!!!!!

zomg!

he did my buddyclub install for $220!
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

some places really do charge a lot... anything over 250 is crazy for a coilover install IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I paid something like $120 for mine not including wheel alignment. But that was in Perth which is basically a different world to the east coast.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    just a quick question.
    if i get the Tein SS from oversea (hk) is that going to be Jap Spec for sure?? if so anyone know if the tein ss *jap spec* compatible with the EDFC. because someplace i see it can be, some can't... so confusing... THANKS

also is there any major difference between the jap & aus spec??
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU