Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    fark looks like u guys had an awesome day !! props to boban for showing the speed of the D and congrats to dave !!! awesome time..

im scared to stall my car lol

cant wait to get my car rolling properly again ..

Quote Originally Posted by EG5[KRT] View Post
    fark looks like u guys had an awesome day !! props to boban for showing the speed of the D and congrats to dave !!! awesome time..

im scared to stall my car lol

cant wait to get my car rolling properly again ..
    was definitely an experience - the next one should be soonish, will be good when your back on the road 100%

Member Array
    Car:
    cb3 Accord
    I'll be out there as soon as I get a few things fixed. ie the wheels stop looking/feeling like they're about to fall off.

Was a good night despite the heat. I loved watching Chris' euro. And the ea k20.

First time for quite a few people + the heat at least means that things should only get better from here on out.

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EM1 Civic VTi-R
    yeah exactly with ya on that one eclipsor!
    and i know chris can get alot better time ( i know you have it in ya boy! ), i know i can improve thats for sure, i just spent all of today ripping out my interrior for the next day rofl... i must be getting greedy lol..

but yeah for a first time it was alot of fun and i enjoyed hanging with the guys of undergroundimports, esp trav the funny bitch

now for the dyno day yew!

was chris drivin with the AC on??? Still tryin to mend his sunburn i bet lol

I can't talk tho, i didn't even go. I went to all the trouble to borrown darryls helmet and didn't even use it.

I'll bring it to the dyno day!!!!

I'll be there next time boys. Semi stripped. Do you reckon they'd let me run with the roof off??? Less weight thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Micko View Post
    yeah exactly with ya on that one eclipsor!
    and i know chris can get alot better time ( i know you have it in ya boy! ), i know i can improve thats for sure, i just spent all of today ripping out my interrior for the next day rofl... i must be getting greedy lol..

but yeah for a first time it was alot of fun and i enjoyed hanging with the guys of undergroundimports, esp trav the funny bitch

now for the dyno day yew!
    haha i think everyone can get better times - i was really impressed of the speed of your EM1 thats for sure

the plan is to keep the events rolling so more fun for everyone in the future

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra
    FARK!!!!! Underground Import cars are LEEeeeEEeEeT!!!! High 15 sec cars all round

You guys are AMAZING! Keep up the good work. I now can see y your cars are so AWSOME!

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    jase im sure u can run with no roof, there were convertables, open wheelers and even go karts racing.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post
    FARK!!!!! Underground Import cars are LEEeeeEEeEeT!!!! High 15 sec cars all round

You guys are AMAZING! Keep up the good work. I now can see y your cars are so AWSOME!
    lol damn right!

1st time dragging + no preperation + 38degree track temps. = perfect conditions for awesome times
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    MkV R32
    lmao...Holy priceless collection of Etruscan snoods! batman! my sarcasm detector is going haywire.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    WRX , 06' BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post

not quite sure if i agree with that, you could possibly have got a 13 or 14 rollerblading! ive heard that you are that good at rollerblading!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by STI_WRX; 29-01-2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: fck

Member Array
    Car:
    MkV R32
    great work guys...
    Last edited by zel05; 29-01-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EG5 Si
    you guys just plain suck! give up!