Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    ^ maybe its something simple like a loose object in the boot moving around and hitting things (possibly the exhaust piping)
    Last edited by EuroDude; 04-02-2007 at 01:02 AM.
    .© ♪

i used to have that noise on my itr too, just put some oil where the is and it should be fine.....just where the clutch pedals is there is a spring there, it could be that

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    91 Honda Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by ITRBoI View Post
    i used to have that noise on my itr too, just put some oil where the is and it should be fine.....just where the clutch pedals is there is a spring there, it could be that
    nothin 2 do which ma clutch....
    its lik a thump onto my pedals, from either underneath the car, or in the engine bay....
    could it be the engine mounts???
    could somehing b banging againest the firewal,an i could feel it on the pedals?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    91 Honda Integra

Talking pedals sound probelm fixed!

i got my exhaust fix, coz i wanted a new cannon, 2 mak it quiter, and they fixed my exhaust problem 2, i also had a service done, and 2 wheel balances done on the front 2 wheels...the sound, or thumping againest the pedals is gone completly..yay!!!
    now just need new tyres 4 the rear...coz ther bold as hell!!! lol

problem fixed though.

so if any1 else gets a similar problem 2 this..
    i recommend get ur exhaust lifted higher, or get it takin a look at..atleast!
    and gettin a wheel balance on ur front wheels!