Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_DC5 View Post
    Look The suspension and the interior is what should of only been changed in my opinion. LSD bring no discomfort but lets you put the power down more effectively. The Brakes we all got ripped off with, i dont think most of us would bother upgrading the Stock JDM Brembos.
    Yes the LSD in the Type S would have been nice (even as an option). Not an overly expensive mod, but a pain to do after-market none the less.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    Look The suspension and the interior is what should of only been changed in my opinion. LSD bring no discomfort but lets you put the power down more effectively. The Brakes we all got ripped off with, i dont think most of us would bother upgrading the Stock JDM Brembos.
    i have seen a number of discussions of people finding the dc5r brembos lacking in overall perfromance even compared to dc2r brakes. there are heaps of brake options which will perform better than the brembos and be easier to install.

and are you saying only suspension and interior should have been changed from JDM or AUDM dc5r?

For the cost of the JDM DC5 Brembo upgrade to our Integras isn't worth it. There are much better and cheaper alternatives that dont require changing hubs etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattski_VTIR View Post
    For the cost of the JDM DC5 Brembo upgrade to our Integras isn't worth it. There are much better and cheaper alternatives that dont require changing hubs etc.
    For Example. I want to get some nice looking brakes with out the 2.5k cost
    Im after the Integra (DC5) Type S "Workshop" Service Manuel. help a brother out

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattski_VTIR View Post
    I agree with what your saying, there two different cars and unfortunately people tend to think theres no market for a Type S. Theres no wrong and right, just different opinions.
    No, its just Ozhonda in general as majority of the drivers here are under 21 hence it won't really interest them (where as the Civic Type R's, Integra Type R's are more suitable for that age bracket).

I've been to market studies for the Type S, where the target market is 25+ (typical purchasers of BMW3's, Audi A4's, Alfas).
    Last edited by RyDC5S; 01-06-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyDC5S View Post
    No, its just Ozhonda as majority of the drivers here are under 21 hence it won't really interest them.

I've been to market studies for the Type S, where the target market is 28+ (typical purchasers of BMW3's, Audi A4's, Alfas).
    Make sense
    Cheers

For Example. I want to get some nice looking brakes with out the 2.5k cost
    Try looking into options like Spoon and Willwood etc.
    I believe theres Traders on here selling Spoon Monocoque Caliper for DC5 for around $1850 - Brand new!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    Bringing back to Subject

Last edited by EL_DC5; 21-07-2007 at 07:22 PM.

Looking good EL_DC5. I will post up pic's next weekend as my exhaust and cam cover will be in! Someone should do a DIY on the install as there becoming very popular

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    Nice installation pictures mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    As someone posted b4 that the heat shield cuts into the wiring harness, I have Cut a small rubber hose and auto siliconed it to the edge that rubs,

Cowl top off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heat Sheild Problem.JPG 
Views:	576 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	5493  
    Last edited by EL_DC5; 06-11-2007 at 03:41 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    looking good, get some pics once done

BTW heres a link on how to install ;D

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26070
    Last edited by XP02ED; 02-06-2007 at 06:38 PM.