Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast
    Array
    Car:
    115hp 4stroke yamaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Weq View Post
    DOnt try and tell me whats going on.

His car can take 12psi, no problems. The Skyline T3 48/63 (NOT T28??? wtf) is small but efficent.

Area under the curve. Have u seen his dyno plot? Peak power at 5500rpm, and a fat torque curve that peaks at 4500rpm. Peak power is such a narrow minded view.

You do not understand. Aza can make alot more HP. He chooses not to. Dont make mass generlisations just because Aza is scared.
    Was I talking about how much boost he can and can't run? No. I said that the amount of boost he is currently running is effecient for his engine and won't send it to disney land. Sure he can run more boost if he feels like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aza View Post
    like i said i want a dual stage boost controller so i would only be running that for short periods rest of the time i will be back on my 145hp
    Not scared. Smart. Running a sufficient amount of boost to give him some giggles and a little extra power if wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGilholme View Post
    hahah all these people saying that they can't win cause they've got full interior hahaha.

Its like people with turbo's saying they can't win cause they need a few more PSI or a retune lol.
    We never said we didn't win. We said we won even with full interior, a lil less weight and it would of been a little bit more of a distance between the cars.

Quote Originally Posted by VTi-RT View Post
    To give you guys some more examples, i turbocharged my GF's D16Y8. 10psi of boost from a modded T28 (bigger turbines) stock internals. we produced 158kw to the wheels and she drove it for well over 6months as a daily driver with no problems (I then decided to all out and do a rebuild for more power).

The only thing that i would recommend is that you buy the ARP headstuds for the engine as through my research, D16Y head bolts tend to stretch under boost (apparently a common problem in the States). Prime symptoms for this are your radiator spewing fluid out and overheating.
    Well over 6 months? If i boosted my car i would expect it to run for a longer period than 6 months. I'm not having a go at you. A full rebuild lets you run more boost and also increases the engines reliability, I'm guessing thats why you did it instead of leaving it internally stock.
    JdmYard, Team POV!

Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    We never said we didn't win. We said we won even with full interior, a lil less weight and it would of been a little bit more of a distance between the cars.
    I don't doubt that at all.

I like it when people run their car on the strip the way they do on the street. I hate it when people complain about having full interior and not being able to win because of it.

If you got full interior thats your own fault lol. Stop bitchin about it haha (not directed at you riceball, directed to all the people that have complained in the thread )

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    yeah yeah, just like mr cyanide who is running 9 or 10 psi in a light ass crx with his big claims to beat all NA cars, who got munched by a k20 eg sedan in full trim, lmao, it was so slow it didn't even look like he was racing.
    Dude, dont compare a stock 30yr old engine with a small turbo on it on low boost, to a 11k swap.

If u want apples with apples, chuck atleast 5k on built internals and a bigger turbo on 18psi. Now we maybe 60% of the $ invested, and more power then your pussy ass could handle.

Stay NA, i dont give a crap. I understand your background. you cant drive as it is (wrote off your first car), let alone with power behind the front wheels. Next time you are over sucking on DynoDave's teet, ask him what was blowing off the rollers at 8krpm. Aint no 5yr old dohc 2.0, thats for sure.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Array
    Car:
    115hp 4stroke yamaha
    Dude, dont compare a stock 30yr old engine with a small turbo on it on low boost, to a 11k swap.

If u want apples with apples, chuck atleast 5k on built internals and a bigger turbo on 18psi. Now we maybe 60% of the $ invested, and more power then your pussy ass could handle.

Stay NA, i dont give a crap. I understand your background. you cant drive as it is (wrote off your first car), let alone with power behind the front wheels. Next time you are over sucking on DynoDave's teet, ask him what was blowing off the rollers at 8krpm. Aint no 5yr old dohc 2.0, thats for sure.
    Lol what a fag. How can you bring up a crash and say that someone can't drive? I see F1 drivers, Rally and track drivers crash many times. ****en loser.
    JdmYard, Team POV!

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    lmao, you f ucken loser. So what, i'm man enough to say i crash, happens to the best of us. Don't see me hiding or crying about it. Just cause you're too were to scared to drive your car hard or even take it down the 1/4, ain't my fault your a pussy.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    White EM1
    lmao, you f ucken loser. So what, i'm man enough to say i crash, happens to the best of us. Don't see me hiding or crying about it. Just cause you're too were to scared to drive your car hard or even take it down the 1/4, ain't my fault your a pussy.
    Bro how would you know how Jon drives his cars? Trust me, he isnt scared to drive them hard. Been there, done that many times before with him.

Some of you people need to be a bit more open minded, peak power isn't everything and that D series is more then capable of running 6psi.
    Euro...?

The lower I go, the more she likes it!

Canberra Test Tag - For all your electrical testing needs

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    hahha yeah, just returning the favour for his retarded post. but it's true, he must have been too scared to not ever take the trip down the 1/4.

nothing wrong with d-series turbo, just people need to release it's not gonna much everything just cause it's got a turbo.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    90-POV

haha now ur fkn funny ****...put ur money where ur **** sucking mouth is.. and line me up with ur D SERIES... ill race u BOOST for BOOST... 18psi sounds good
    faggot

Member Array
    Car:
    90-POV

did you forget to strap down ur car ?
    sounds like it to me

Member Array
    Car:
    White EM1
    hahha yeah, just returning the favour for his retarded post. but it's true, he must have been too scared to not ever take the trip down the 1/4.

nothing wrong with d-series turbo, just people need to release it's not gonna much everything just cause it's got a turbo.
    No, why dont you ask Dynodave about that particular engine and you will get your reason as to why it didn't make a trip down the 1/4 mile

Likewise, people need to realise that k20 swaps arn't the be all and end all aswel.

90-POV - Are you serious bro? Haha what a joke
    Euro...?

The lower I go, the more she likes it!

Canberra Test Tag - For all your electrical testing needs

Member Array
    Car:
    90-POV

Stay NA, i dont give a crap. I understand your background. you cant drive as it is (wrote off your first car), let alone with power behind the front wheels. Next time you are over sucking on DynoDave's teet, ask him what blew up on the rollers at 8krpm. Aint no 5yr old dohc 2.0, thats for sure.
    from wat ive heard... ur engine blew
    Last edited by 90-POV; 18-07-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    90-POV
    Quote Originally Posted by LVNIT View Post
    No, why dont you ask Dynodave about that particular engine and you will get your reason as to why it didn't make a trip down the 1/4 mile

Likewise, people need to realise that k20 swaps arn't the be all and end all aswel.

90-POV - Are you serious bro? Haha what a joke
    does it sound like im joking ? if he thinks hes a pro driver n all
    take it on the streets
    on 18psi