Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    personally not a fan of the VIP/pimp style.... but yeah. if it makes you happy and you can sleep soundly at night, I don't see why not.
    Last edited by terryansimon; 22-08-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    How r u mike, long time no see
    Good Dan. Just been hiding under a rock .
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

dont get y people are haters of VIP

if u want JDM rims go paint ur stockie to black and save ur self money, if you buy rims might as well buy bigger size rims rather than the same size as stockies,

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrepower_adelaide View Post
    My Choice Is My Choice Not Yours. All I Asked Was What You Thought Of The Zinik Wheels And You Had To Be A Bitch About It And Bag Evrything. All I Wanted Was "i Like Jap Wheels Sorry Mate". Not Some Dick Head Who Thinks He Knows It All Because He Sits On His Computer All Night Long Reading Forum Sites.
    If you cant take people's comments, just dont asking for people's comments.

As always, "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by TEMPTN View Post

if u want JDM rims go paint ur stockie to black and save ur self money, if you buy rims might as well buy bigger size rims rather than the same size as stockies,
    it is not JDM vs VIP but quality brand vs crap brand.

Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by TEMPTN View Post

I dont think anyone is hating on VIP. There is a discussion over whether the euro can be sport or VIP (IMHO it can be both), but I think the comments related to the quality of the wheels rather than what they looked like.

They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    88 Legend Coupe & 05 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    Agreed

But I think 20s are too big. they just look silly. how about 19s or 18s?
    Sorry dude but I dont agree, I had 19's on mine and they looked small, everyone kept commenting that they looked like 18's until I cracked it one day and put on a set of 20's. It looks perfect now.

Just depends on the look your going for, I prefer the lowrider with big rims whereas the next prefers jdm style. Each to their own.

That said, tyrepower dude I like the set of rims you have chosen, what offset are they??
    Last edited by ZYL11A; 22-08-2007 at 02:28 PM.
    88 Legend Coupe dumped on 19's & 05 Euro Luxury dumped on 20's

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    bigger the better i say.

FWIW i like them..

and in general
    if you like chromes go chromes,
    if you like jdm go jdm
    if you like pink wheels go pink wheels.
    if you cant afford forged then go something cheaper..
    simple

and can someone please pm me what defines a wheel maker as a "crap brand" as opposed to a wheel maker that is a "good brand"..
    Last edited by adammet04; 22-08-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    TEAM YUM CHA DAILY

Quote Originally Posted by Krogoth
    so damn coooool, lol, u mite just 5h1t urself

Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by adammet04 View Post
    and can someone please pm me what defines a wheel maker as a "crap brand" as opposed to a wheel maker that is a "good brand"..
    No need for the PM. I have seen cheaper chrome wheels that start to flake and the chrome falls away. Other factors to consider include what the wheels are made from (material), how they are made etc etc. Then there are the more materialistic things like how many there are on the market, branding and cost, weight, custom setups etc.

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by adammet04 View Post
    It's not really about good or crap brand but which one that has a good quality and which one is not. In indo, they make a replica of expensive brand wheels but the quality of the material is good and they make it almost 100% like the original and a lot of people buying it.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512 View Post
    20's arent too big IMO. i had 20's on mine and i didnt think it looked too big or look like crap...but then again it was my car so hahahah
    each to their own
    thats mainly cause ur mugen kit... made the car seem bigger.. more wider...as if flared guards...hence 20s fitted perfectly =]

his one...jst dumpedd
    K-series sQuadron | > B-series sQuadron