Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Garden snail
    at leats leave us with ONE point so we can continue to be memebers and not get stuck with newcomer status that way we CANT give out points ANYWAY at least give us the right to sell

im pretty sure some of us were memebers even b4 the pq point system was introduced

not like we havnt earnt out memeber status in the past
    not like we havnt contributed to this forum enough
    not all our post are bogus
    Last edited by gReY-oNe; 08-10-2007 at 08:25 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra dc-02
    i see people selling on this forum...their post count is zero...how can this be? abuse?!!? lol
    good one...the system has failed...again

hold on just checking someting
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2-forshizzle View Post
    i see people selling on this forum...their post count is zero...how can this be? abuse?!!? lol
    good one...the system has failed...again
    posts ? or do you mean pq ?

cos the pq system was only implemented recently..

before that, it was a matter of time before you became a member, and 50 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    at leats leave us with ONE point so we can continue to be memebers and not get stuck with newcomer status that way we CANT give out points ANYWAY at least give us the right to sell

im pretty sure some of us were memebers even b4 the pq point system was introduced

not like we havnt earnt out memeber status in the past
    not like we havnt contributed to this forum enough
    not all our post are bogus
    Mate grab a tissue at the door. You and others who abused the rep point system have caused inconvenience to all other members on Ozhonda. Moderators have also spent hours and hours looking through the PQ points issued to work out who was involved in the ring of abuse.

So if you are looking for sympathy you are not going to get it. You got off lightly considering you still have the privilege of still being able to post. I can assure you that if you even sneeze wrong and issue a dodgy PQ point again you will be banned.
    Last edited by yfin; 08-10-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Why not just name and shame all of those who were involved in abusing the system?
    Members of Ozhonda should know that.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC05- K20, BL5 - EJ20T
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    Mate grab a tissue at the door. You and others who abused the rep point system have caused inconvenience to all other members on Ozhonda. Moderators have also spent hours and hours looking through the PQ points issued to work out who was involved in the ring of abuse.

So if you are looking for sympathy you are not going to get it. You got off lightly conisdering you still have the privilege of still being able to post. I can assure you that if you even sneeze wrong and issue a dodgy PQ point again you will be banned.
    yeah, but grey-one was a member, before the PQ system was implemented, so wouldn't it still be at least somewhat fair, that grey-one got at least member status?

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    Quote Originally Posted by hinezz View Post
    Why not just name and shame all of those who were involved in abusing the system?
    Members of Ozhonda should know that.
    we're not here to make enemies nor humiliate people..
    what's done is done, and all we can do is hope it won't happen again..
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by dzyn3 View Post
    yeah, but grey-one was a member, before the PQ system was implemented, so wouldn't it still be at least somewhat fair, that grey-one got at least member status?
    No - he/she is lucky they can still post. If they want to contribute to this site in the future they can earn their stripes - a measly 1 PQ point legitimately.
    Last edited by yfin; 08-10-2007 at 08:43 PM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    1 PQ point is easy to earn.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Its not such a biggie - who cares if you are a newcomer or member....your friends still know who you are

Anyway lets live and learn about this guys n girls ~ think hard before dishing out REP to anyone. Do they really deserve it ? Is their post / thread original and their own comment ( as opposed to a repeated answer like YES or NO)

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    okay, sure people have abused this system.
    alot of people have.
    i've seen some mods even do it.
    meh it's a fact of life.
    doesn't mean all of the posts were irrelevant, and useless.
    meh, i can't remember how many dud ones i've recieved from random members here on the forum, take them away from me, don't really, care. lol.
    as long as i get to retain member status, not really caring about points.
    but, in my view, strip all the points away, but if they had member status before the PQ system came in, they should retain it.
    to make it a tad fairer, because they did earn that member status in the first place before the PQ system was implemented and then abused.
    i don't really join in discussions, but this is kinda gone out of hand aye.