Page 92 of 154 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,104 of 1840
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    It’s only been two weeks since the closure of the group buy, I doubt much has changed for them, plus they did release manufacturing pictures of their headers a few days ago which look amazing id call that a update, in fact looking at the headers pictures makes me want to buy them as a present for my girlfriend. I knew what I committed to when I placed my order a 6 to 10 weeks wait, I saved money I’m not complaining Period.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    I saved money I’m not complaining Period.
    I can see you are not complaining, but you said on the page back you couldnt see what the problem is/was. People are skeptics (and rightfully so IMO) that the product release date will be met considering prior evidence and that it is fast approaching the release date. As I said on the previous page, getting the products here before the wharfs/industries shut down for Christmas is one heck of an ask.

The other point that could be made is that you arnt really saving money if the product doesnt show up or you are tied to the product because you paid a deposit etc.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdster View Post
    I can see you are not complaining, but you said on the page back you couldnt see what the problem is/was. People are skeptics (and rightfully so IMO) that the product release date will be met considering prior evidence and that it is fast approaching the release date. As I said on the previous page, getting the products here before the wharfs/industries shut down for Christmas is one heck of an ask.

The other point that could be made is that you arnt really saving money if the product doesnt show up or you are tied to the product because you paid a deposit etc.
    Exactly

had the pre order said something along the lines of not paying now, pay when the product arrives (which is how it should be), i would have jumped in too..
    however without any tangible parts and the past experience (the waiting)..i found it hard to go that last step to commit to the reflash..i was under impression that the pre order required me to pay cash up front.

plus as others have said, an instant cash injection (for hondatech) of reflashing, rather than waiting 6 weeks would have been an ideal for people like myself who already have most of the other parts already..

TEAM YUM CHA DAILY

Quote Originally Posted by Krogoth
    so damn coooool, lol, u mite just 5h1t urself

Member Array
    Car:
    06EuroLux6M
    Well, sure glad I got my order in early coz I'm booked in for the 24th Nov, for installation.

Apparently the first samples are thru..........

Yeh baby!.......
    133.4kw atw
    14.8 - 400m Willowbank

Array
    Car:
    08 Red CU2 Euro
    Hi Guys,
    Just a quick heads up...

Sat 17th Nov - we'll be having a J-Tune demo day at our workshop for Sydney customers.
    This way you will be able o see for yourself 1st hand, just what all the fuss is about.
    We'll also be putting on a BBQ lunch & drinks for $5 per person.

Will post more info soon...

Please email celia@todaracing.com.au if you'll be attending so she can get an idea of numbers
    Cheers

Adrian
    TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
    TODA Racing - FIGHTEX - MFactory - HALTECH - EXEDY
    Race engines, Dyno tuning, Licenced workshop, Parts.
    P:0401869524 email: toda@todaracing.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by adammet04 View Post
    Exactly

had the pre order said something along the lines of not paying now, pay when the product arrives (which is how it should be), i would have jumped in too..
    however without any tangible parts and the past experience (the waiting)..i found it hard to go that last step to commit to the reflash..i was under impression that the pre order required me to pay cash up front.

plus as others have said, an instant cash injection (for hondatech) of reflashing, rather than waiting 6 weeks would have been an ideal for people like myself who already have most of the other parts already..

I agree.I was also under the impression that the pre order required me to pay cash up front.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by TODA AU View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Just a quick heads up...

Sat 17th Nov - we'll be having a J-Tune demo day at our workshop for Sydney customers.
    This way you will be able o see for yourself 1st hand, just what all the fuss is about.
    We'll also be putting on a BBQ lunch & drinks for $5 per person.

Will post more info soon...

Please email celia@todaracing.com.au if you'll be attending so she can get an idea of numbers
    Cheers

Adrian
    Good idea.I think JTUNE needs to do something like this to take away the confusion that is around and to instill confidence in potential customers(like me.) in their products.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Also the Jtune stuff is being fitted up to my car tomorrow. There will be a show day in Melbourne probably next weekend to show the product when I have more details I will let you all know.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I think maybe JTUNE wanted us to think we needed to pay up front so they don't get people signing up then saying in 8 weeks, nah, don't want it now as I've got no cash and JTUNE being stuck with the parts.
    However in saying that a sales contract could easily get around it and potentially have got many more early clients.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34 View Post
    Also the Jtune stuff is being fitted up to my car tomorrow. There will be a show day in Melbourne probably next weekend to show the product when I have more details I will let you all know.

*Runs to book front row seats*
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r View Post
    I think maybe JTUNE wanted us to think we needed to pay up front so they don't get people signing up then saying in 8 weeks, nah, don't want it now as I've got no cash and JTUNE being stuck with the parts.
    However in saying that a sales contract could easily get around it and potentially have got many more early clients.

That's exactly what they could have done to avoid any unnecessary confusion and then having people bad mouth them, the same ones who has no clue about the trouble it takes to release a fully marketable, trustworthy product. In hindsight, J-Tune probably (?) did the right thing delaying the FINAL RELEASE OF INFORMATION, THE WEBSITE AND THEIR PRODUCTS for years. Seems like they spent a lot of effort to ensure production quality and also established a network of distribution dealers who could demonstrate the product all at once, etc.

Really hope to hear feedbacks from those who made a substantial saving by having faith and also will be the first batch of people to test this product !

Haha. Yep that's right exactly as I expected from AARONNG. Having double standards are we in editing out my reply post, when other 'provocative' and childish 'English Class' posts by Zsted aren't deleted or edited.

Not sure if I should be impressed or unimpressed by the Max Morley equivalent of Ozhonda.