Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 prelude SI
    Quote Originally Posted by !JonZap! View Post
    3rd gen has mechanical 4ws and 4th gen has electronic 4ws. 3rd gen doesnt screw up like 4th gen. If you buy a proper HKB bosskit made in Japan that is designed for this specific vehicle with the intention of keeping 4ws and cruise control then you wont have a problem but if you buy a crap ebay copy, you will have problems.
    Hi,

yeah i got a hks bosskit from japan that has the cruise control...very expensive boss kit. But im not worried about loosing the cruise control, i just dont want my 4WS to stuff up. So thank you for letting me know that. I noticed you have 94 lude, have you at all changed your steering wheel or is it stock still?

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude '89 & CRV '99
    I suggest you find the online manual for the 4th gen lude. Read up on calibrating the 4WS sensors.

Change the steering wheel, follow the procedure and all sorted. The guys on Prelude Australia might be able to help out further.

And yes the 3g has nothing in common with the 4th gen when it comes to 4WS.
    If it breaks or wears out it's time to upgrade it.
    Prelude Australia
    Garage

Member Array
    Car:
    pogo stick
    Quote Originally Posted by ang920 View Post
    Hi,

yeah i got a hks bosskit from japan that has the cruise control...very expensive boss kit. But im not worried about loosing the cruise control, i just dont want my 4WS to stuff up. So thank you for letting me know that. I noticed you have 94 lude, have you at all changed your steering wheel or is it stock still?

yes, hkb boss kit with momo race wheel

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 prelude SI
    Quote Originally Posted by !JonZap! View Post
    yes, hkb boss kit with momo race wheel
    nice, yess i have the hkb boss kit....mugan steering wheel