Front lip installation

Hi guys...

Any recommendations on where I can get a front lip on the S2k fitted (Sydney)?

I would've at least attempted to do it myself if it wasn't for the fact that the front bumper appears to have a bit of damage i.e. the holes where I think the lip just bolts on is ripped/damaged.

Is that a big problem and costly to fix? And yes, if anyone could recommend a semi-decent place to get things done, preferably in the inner city or slightly futher out in Alexandria etc. areas, that'd be sweet.

Thanks!

just curious what lip you picked up and at what price as im in need of a lip

It's a OEM style polyurethane lip...not sure about price cos someone else paid for it.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K yO!
    for ap1 or ap2?
    EOI: 99 candy apple red S2K for sale! 34k

AP1 - there's a front lip for AP2?

But yeah, any recommendations would be great, thanks.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    SEXSPEC S2000 R1 & R6
    Hey Mate Go To Queen St Smash In Bankstown. Call Mohhumed On 02 9773 7595 Say Sunny Sent You With The Blue S2k.
    Go End Of This Week But His In Melbourne At The Moment. He Can Aslo Do A Lip For Round $500 Painted And Fitted
    NIGHT SHIFT EVENTS
    S2KRZY-01 s2k.
    QSR S- 04 porsche boxster S
    07 YAMAHA R1 & [IWRNU] 06 RED/WHITE R6
    www.queenstsmash.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    if its oem style Lip i think you can fit it yourself? but then again since u have a s2k mayb u want it done properly, otherwise two self tapping screws should do it fit it before you even get it painted cause if it doesnt fit ur wasting ur money and 500 is pretty ex for one lip the most i'ld pay for pro paint and fit would be no more than 200 fitting is easy anyway.... its just the paint ur paying for
    Team SpeedStar

Quote Originally Posted by scyt7e View Post
    if its oem style Lip i think you can fit it yourself? but then again since u have a s2k mayb u want it done properly, otherwise two self tapping screws should do it fit it before you even get it painted cause if it doesnt fit ur wasting ur money and 500 is pretty ex for one lip the most i'ld pay for pro paint and fit would be no more than 200 fitting is easy anyway.... its just the paint ur paying for
    I tried fitting it myself, but there appears to be some damage on the front bumper where the hole for bolting on the lip is located - it appears ripped.

I already have a lip, so I just need it fitted after the bumper has been repaired and was looking for a workshop (preferably in inner Sydney) to get it done.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    you can always bolt it onto a undamaged part of the bumper unless its completely damaged i guess gluck anyhow
    Team SpeedStar

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    u can use a washer for cover around the damage

Member Array
    Car:
    2 legs
    Quote Originally Posted by SiR View Post
    AP1 - there's a front lip for AP2?

But yeah, any recommendations would be great, thanks.
    yes,there is indeed lips for AP2 ..

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_legs View Post
    u can use a washer for cover around the damage
    I'm not sure if that would solve the problem, but I'll try and take a pic of it (the damage) and show you guys what I mean.

But yeah, any recommendations for a good workshop for fitting/spray painting the lip?

Thanks a mil everyone!