Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CL9-K24A3 View Post
    i did not buy the wiring from greddy. i bought it from http://www.boomslang.us/

they make custom wiring for any car.you just need to tell them what kind of car you have and what ecu or piggyback you wanna use,what transmission, and they will make it for you.cause i dont want to damage my original wiring.
    for the harness which one should i order?
    ultimate air & water input,
    knock water input,
    knock air input
    dual knock input

thank you

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfish View Post
    for the harness which one should i order?
    ultimate air & water input,
    knock water input,
    knock air input
    dual knock input

thank you
    if for greddy emanage ultimate and for accord euro or acura tsx should be air and water input (the 1st one).
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 17-12-2007 at 02:56 AM.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Why would you when the mild flash is less hassle from JTune no harness mods......
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34 View Post
    Why would you when the mild flash is less hassle from JTune no harness mods......
    The Jtune mild reflash is a conservative, one size fits all product whereas with the Emanage you can tune it to match specific mod configurations. The Jtune product is easier to fit but it wouldn't make as much power. Putting cost concerns aside, i believe you'll be able to extract more power from the car with Emanage IF your car is modded.

and the other thing is you still get some of your money back from reselling as well.
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    What did the insurace company say about the E-Manage? did it affect your policy much?
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34 View Post
    What did the insurace company say about the E-Manage? did it affect your policy much?
    dont need to tell them you have emanage in ur car.you can hide the emanage easily in ur car.like mine,if i am not telling you where i put it, i guarantee 100% you cant even see it or even think where i put it.at 1st i have no idea as well where they put it, i search everywhere inside my car i cant find it untill they tell me where it is.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 20-12-2007 at 06:16 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    dont need to tell them you have emanage in ur car.you can hide the emanage easily in ur car.like mine,if i am not telling you where i put it, i guarantee 100% you cant even see it or even think where i put it.at 1st i have no idea as well where they put it, i search everywhere inside my car i cant find it untill they tell me where it is.
    where did they put it?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury 05 Auto
    That sounds like insurance fraud, be careful my friend works for a insurance company and they even track people down on internet forums to come up with excuses not to pay people. Most insurance company’s will do anything to not pay you, it doesn’t take much to look at your wire loom to see if its been modified and cut into. I remember one claim my friend told me about with a s15. A boost controller had be fitted and the person crashed their car and then removed the boost controller. The insurance company inspected the wiring concluded a boost controller had been retro fitted and refused to pay the claim due to undeclared modifications, so just be careful.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    where did they put it?
    its hard to explain in here,but the clue is they put it in under the glove box on the front passenger seat.so,when you sit on the passenger side, there is exactly on the left side where you put your foot.you can even see where is the wiring.but as xframe88 said is true, better be careful with the insurance company.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 23-12-2007 at 02:28 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    if for greddy emanage ultimate and for accord euro or acura tsx should be air and water input (the 1st one).
    did you get the harness for the "accord euro K24" or the "acura tsx"
    im just wondering whether there is any difference? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    did you get the harness for the "accord euro K24" or the "acura tsx"
    im just wondering whether there is any difference? thanks
    i order my one that i tell them austrlaia honda accord euro cl9 auto or manual