Front wheel drive is for the feeble.

-Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    its disqualified hun, not suspended lol. im more hardcore

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I find that most skins like to suck oil/water. Same with a chamois. I guess the roo skin dried out the dash and the protectant slowly remoisturised it.
    your way too smart aaronng! lol good explaination!

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    The question here is, why did you have kangaroo skin on your dash in the first place?
    lol i brought it from the markets to make a pair of underwear (dont judge me)... and i just had it sitting on the dash on the drive home from sydney

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    And pay $200-300 to have vinyl protectant sprayed on a sponge and wiped onto your interior? I'd do that myself thanks.
    Yep that's as much of a rip off as paint protection.

Meguires protectant is the way to go.

I had a faded mark from this supercheap crap lol

i used this Meguires protectant and it was gone... maybe give that a go..

good luck mate!

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    lol i brought it from the markets to make a pair of underwear (dont judge me)

ok, wwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much info there. *think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts* lmao.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Quote Originally Posted by sodaz View Post
    Yep that's as much of a rip off as paint protection.
    Paint protectant uses teflon... so its not too bad.... not that I have it on mine

Member Array
    sorry to hijack....... i got owned and accidentally put my air freshner upsidedown and it leaked and now i have a stain on the dash... im guessing its there permanently now.. any one have suggestions to get rid of it?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by drezy View Post
    sorry to hijack....... i got owned and accidentally put my air freshner upsidedown and it leaked and now i have a stain on the dash... im guessing its there permanently now.. any one have suggestions to get rid of it?
    You'll need to get a trim repairer to come and repair the damage.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO '07 LE
    I use interior protectant on my car and take good care of it. Took it to honda on friday and they have ordered a new part for me.

As for the pillar rattle.....

When i dropped off the car at 9am i pinpointed exactly where the rattle was, i explained it happens majority of the time and if they can have a look at it.

5hrs later i get a call to pick up my car, a quarter of the tank is gone, they could not "detect any rattling" even tho the reason i told them wher it was was to avoid them having to muck around investigating it.

Now come on! i had to wait around town for 5hrs for them to tell me something they could have told me in half an hour, and why fartass around telling me they couldnt hear it(just my luck it didnt happen while they had it)
    all i wanted was for them to open it up and tighten everything. Took a day off work for them to do absolutely nothing.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by drezy View Post
    As aaronng said,there are mobile guys that do that sort of work.is sounds like they'll have to respray over the damage.I've had it done on my wifes car,they do a good job.I know a good guy but i'm in Sydney.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRioM View Post
    I use interior protectant on my car and take good care of it. Took it to honda on friday and they have ordered a new part for me.

As for the pillar rattle.....

When i dropped off the car at 9am i pinpointed exactly where the rattle was, i explained it happens majority of the time and if they can have a look at it.

5hrs later i get a call to pick up my car, a quarter of the tank is gone, they could not "detect any rattling" even tho the reason i told them wher it was was to avoid them having to muck around investigating it.

Now come on! i had to wait around town for 5hrs for them to tell me something they could have told me in half an hour, and why fartass around telling me they couldnt hear it(just my luck it didnt happen while they had it)
    all i wanted was for them to open it up and tighten everything. Took a day off work for them to do absolutely nothing.
    welcome to the suck.... also known as - owning a car!

stuff like that happens to me all the time, somethings not working, you take it to get fixed, and the cant "replicate the fault"... atleast you didnt get charged a service fee! ive worked at places that charge you full labour if they cant find a fault, even if its under warranty!

i sometimes get the rattle in my door pillar, im gonna put some foam in there or something, just gotta have the time!

honda techs sometimes like to thrash our cars to simulate the conditions when it rattles. but they never can...jerks to the max. i now ask them never to drive my car out of the compound if i service because for some reason every servicing seems to require about 1/4 of my fuel tank