Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC this year

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    I will be entering fwd all motor this year. First competitive event is in around 3 weeks right?
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Nope it's next weekend... get out there in sfwd!

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhappy46 View Post
    I will be entering fwd all motor this year. First competitive event is in around 3 weeks right?
    march 16 at wsid i think
    Last edited by SHW.70Y; 28-01-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    sfwd would be nice but I want to keep the weight low and I have no plans of boosting the VQ35 yet.

Is the FWD V6 class pretty competitive? March 16th is a surprisingly good date for me, got to be in Liverpool for work the day before.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    whats the difference if it is competitive or not is there even a fwd v6 class ?
    you said ure racin allmotor so long as u qualify and get close to ure dial in its going to be competitive as ure oposition will be trying to do the same thing so in that case it is competitive.

btw arnt u the same guy that had a sr22de or sumthin that was meant to rival egk20a???
    how about u bring that down?

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    I have not competed in drag racing competitively before. T&T nights was about my limit. So there is no segregation into FWD4, RWD4, FWD 6, etc?

I am driving the N14 Q down and racing it, the SSS will not be available for me to drive that weekend.

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Ok, so now you have a n14 with a VQ35? Pics or it didn't happen...

BTW, i'm bringing my quad turbo LS9 corvette for towing duties, should do the job i think.

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhappy46 View Post
    I have not competed in drag racing competitively before. T&T nights was about my limit. So there is no segregation into FWD4, RWD4, FWD 6, etc?

I am driving the N14 Q down and racing it, the SSS will not be available for me to drive that weekend.
    He's back yay!!
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by RICER23Q View Post
    Ok, so now you have a n14 with a VQ35? Pics or it didn't happen...
    BTW, i'm bringing my quad turbo LS9 vtec corvette for towing duties, should do the job i think.
    Originally Posted by iamhappy46
    I already have a digital camera. Using it is the problem...

lol if your on pga.org or remember his old threads here dont count on pics !!!
    should be interesting day iamhappy46 as its my first comp as well so if u do turn up would b nice to chat with u face to face

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Man I know all about this guy... even went out of my way to go meet him with a few other members on our way to Jambo '06 to see his car to no avail... the guys a fool...

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by RICER23Q View Post
    Man I know all about this guy... even went out of my way to go meet him with a few other members on our way to Jambo '06 to see his car to no avail... the guys a fool...

LOL !!!!!
    ure nickname is ringers?? or petemitchell23q???
    ok now question time , how does each class get qualifyin runs? do they call out the classes? or do u line up ?? how do i choose my dyo time?? any other additional info would be great lol my first event!

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Thats me...

- You get 3 qualifying runs
    - They call out the classes over the PA normally 3 or 4 times to go to the staging lanes
    - You nominate a time, grab one of the officials or write the time on your windscreen and side window yourself with white shoe polish
    - What event you going to? Heathcote?