Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The dude that fixed is.. said its some steering problem.. its the 2nd one hes seen happen.. mine and someone elses.. I got the late 07 model.. =).. hope this helps.. its nothing major..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Not sure if this is actually true but it works for me...

Mine actually occurs after i drive with a full car/heavy load. When the "knocking" noise occurs more often, on my next refill i use 98RON. Normally i use 91 but it does indeed solve the problem to me.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick108 View Post
    The dude that fixed is.. said its some steering problem.. its the 2nd one hes seen happen.. mine and someone elses.. I got the late 07 model.. =).. hope this helps.. its nothing major..
    Will have to get them to check it out, I was informed by Honda at Peter Warren (not where I boguht it) that it is a fan belt tensioner problem.

Need to bring it into a Honda dealer, get them to confirm, and then order parts (3-4 weeks delivery), geez aye

Take it back to the dealer as there is a service bulletin repair to be carried out. Good luck.

Dr

Quote Originally Posted by DR HONDA View Post
    Take it back to the dealer as there is a service bulletin repair to be carried out. Good luck.

Dr
    Oh so you know of a TSB for this fault Dr Honda? or are you saying it sounds like a possible TSB?

Quote Originally Posted by nuffsaid View Post
    Oh so you know of a TSB for this fault Dr Honda? or are you saying it sounds like a possible TSB?
    Yes there is a tsb. Good luck.

Dr

thats it.. its a belt.. =).. exactly what happened to mine. =).. fixed within a day.. =)

Quote Originally Posted by DR HONDA View Post
    Yes there is a tsb. Good luck.

Dr
    Hey Dr Honda....

Is there a site that we can access these TSB's? I have tried looking, but only find sites that apply to american cars....

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    No, you cannot access Honda Dealer Campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by s2o0o View Post
    No, you cannot access Honda Dealer Campaigns.
    Ok. So how do we know if there is a 'potential' problem that our car may have, that could possibly become a problem after the warranty period expires, but 'might' have been rectified with a fix via a TSB?

Quote Originally Posted by fab4272 View Post
    Ok. So how do we know if there is a 'potential' problem that our car may have, that could possibly become a problem after the warranty period expires, but 'might' have been rectified with a fix via a TSB?

Your dealer should be educated enough to see what TSB'S are available. Unfortunetely Honda AU will not post TSB'S about there market issues to the public. By the way I discovered the fix for this concern which in turn become a TSB.

Dr

before their is future problems.. take it back to your dealer and get it fixed.. -_-"..