Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R

What comes with the FN2R as Standard?

I'm going to pick up my Type R in a few days and was wondering if there is anything I should look out for in the way of loose items that should be included with the car.

As an example, with my GFs Golf GTI, the car was supposed to come with a metal bottle opener but instead came with a plastic one. Dealers will be dealers!

Does the Type R come with anything (special or not) that I should look out for? I believe a touch up pen should be there. What about a boot net? Any other stuff?

Cheers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Rice Rocket
    Hey dude. i not too sure about the civic r, but all new civic car buyer should be given Metallic & pearlescent paint, floor mats and i-pod adapter for free. as i mentioned not too sure. i think the alloys sports wheels come stock with the ctr.
    Quote Originally Posted by minix33 View Post
    for xmas the bf asked if i wanted a branded hand bag like gucci or LV.
    i told him to get me swaybars.
    ----
    Spec R

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Sorry to hijack... But does anyone know how much the FD2R's Bluetooth module goes for? And can the dealers install this or does the car have to come from the factory with it??

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post

As an example, with my GFs Golf GTI, the car was supposed to come with a metal bottle opener but instead came with a plastic one. Dealers will be dealers!
    sorry for the OT but apparently from MY08 GTI has plastic rather than metal bottle opener. it's all part of the cost saving.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Black FN2R & Prelude VTiR
    Yep it will come with a paint touch-up pen, boot net and jack for the spare, oh and a service book and manual
    Everything else on the CTR is an option that you need to pay for or negotiate into the price. You'd be annoyed if a dealer didn't throw in mats for you though!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    sorry for the OT but apparently from MY08 GTI has plastic rather than metal bottle opener. it's all part of the cost saving.
    Sorry to say it, but you got ripped mate. They're supposed to be metal. Our sales guy has arranged for us to pick-up a metal one next time we are out at the dealer.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Yep it will come with a paint touch-up pen, boot net and jack for the spare, oh and a service book and manual
    Cheers for the reply. Wasn't sure about the boot net but now that I know, I'll be looking for it when I pick the car up tomorrow!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    i got flowers and a bottle of red wine. which was nice of them

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CTR FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Everything else on the CTR is an option that you need to pay for or negotiate into the price. You'd be annoyed if a dealer didn't throw in mats for you though!
    yer i got a touch-up pen, boot net and jack 2

didnt get no flowers or red wine tho!

Quote Originally Posted by LD_Mart View Post
    i got flowers and a bottle of red wine. which was nice of them
    I didn't know that JBH is so nice to the customers... lol..

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post

That's what comes with the car from factory. The stainless steel bottle opener was replaced in MY08. Volkswagen themselves supply the bottle opener.

Phillip did not get ripped off at all. Maybe your dealer has just decided to get you a stainless one.
    Last edited by m0nty ITR; 14-03-2008 at 05:33 PM.

my mate just got a ctr.. the badges are an option.. lol.. thats just wrong