Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    its fine just dont rev out your car too hard. Keep it easy and you should avoid any major power loss or damage to ur engine

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    octane boost ftw

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/Elise111
    Octane boost, u can also get it in some big petrol station...
    sth like 13.95 bucks
    What a Three Seventy Z!

Member Array
    Car:
    shooting star
    go to the caltex/woolies petrol station at orange grove or petrol station at wakeley caltex/woolies. they always got vortex 98 octane. filled up last night for 139.9

its ok dude, everything will be fine.

just remmeber to fill a tank or two full next couple times you fillup of 98RON
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by evoo View Post
    got cha... but petrol station around the livo area r smart now.. this is what do... on cheap days sun,mon,tues 98 octane is all out of stock =\... and when the prices are up(thur-sat) 98 octane is now avaible =\... that why i pulled regular unleaded there was no V-power or BP
    There are continued shortages of 98RON in Australia. It has nothing to do with price fixing. It's due to the refinery mishap a couple of months ago.

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nty ITR View Post
    There are continued shortages of 98RON in Australia. It has nothing to do with price fixing. It's due to the refinery mishap a couple of months ago.

Why is it always only tuesday night that they never have any 98?

Happens at every BP eastern suburbs & lower north shore all the time as well.................f###ers............

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    what is the new e10 stuff i herd you can use it in the new accords and that is that true

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4lyf
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXer View Post
    Why is it always only tuesday night that they never have any 98?

Happens at every BP eastern suburbs & lower north shore all the time as well.................f###ers............
    ALL 98 Ultimate is out in Syd. even 95 was out ... i poured 91 today. 91 has 5% ethanol, isnt that bad for older Honda models ?
    CEE CEE DUB U

Member Array
    Car:
    dc4
    there was a sign at bp cabra sayin that premium will be back on the 24th. that's crazy yo'
    me so orny

Member Array
    Car:
    Black DC2
    dunno what's wrong with NSW but I've never seen BP Ultimate out of order in Melbourne - I use it every week.

Quote Originally Posted by chinesewhisperz View Post
    there was a sign at bp cabra sayin that premium will be back on the 24th. that's crazy yo'
    OMFG **** THAT FOR A ****EN JOKE wow i went to fill up at BP nerang in gold coast on tuesday night/ guess what they were out so i said **** taht and i went home lol sitting on empty nearly ill drive my scooter ahahah :P problem fixed until petrol is back on premium ahahha :P poor sydney
    Sorry officer i didn't hear your sirens over my VTEC