TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    The trip computer in the euro is reasonably accurate,

The VE commodore on the other hand... lol hopeless

Varies so much
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    It's good enough for me to compare my average fuel consumption from tank to tank. As long as its consistent it doesn't matter if it's out by a little bit in the first place.

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    To bring this thread back on topic, I just traded my 06 Euro Lux for the 08 Accord V6-L and I am suprised how much improvement there is. So I am expecting the same upgrades will be applied to the 09 Euro.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Accord Euro Ltd Tourer
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroBro View Post
    To bring this thread back on topic, I just traded my 06 Euro Lux for the 08 Accord V6-L and I am suprised how much improvement there is. So I am expecting the same upgrades will be applied to the 09 Euro.
    Hi,

Can you share with us the figures? how much did the dealer quote you and how much did you pay extra? which dealer?

saw an 08 Accord the other day...looks pretty attactive. (better than the brouchers)....

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    Good choice, mate. u are the first 08 V6-L owner I known in this forum, I hope more ppl which own this new model can share experience each other later.
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroBro View Post

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    Quote Originally Posted by tingyi85 View Post
    Hi,

Can you share with us the figures? how much did the dealer quote you and how much did you pay extra? which dealer?

saw an 08 Accord the other day...looks pretty attactive. (better than the brouchers)....
    1. Sorry mate I cannot disclose any pricing here. All I can tell you is that the retail drive-away price for the 08 Accord V6-L is $51,000 in NSW.

2. Yes - the accord needs to be seen in real life to be fully appraised.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    A little bit off topic, but i've read that the new euro vtec crossover has been lowerd to 5,000 rpm rather than 6,000rpm on the current model.

That will help the new euro perfortmance wise, as vtec will active on all high rpm gear changes, or be close to. vtec crossover.

compression has also been bumped up aswell.

That would make me swing to an 08 model. Nearly........

And on topic, I'm not a fan of the 08 euro. But, i need to see it in real life. Interoir looks awesome though!!

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    Quote Originally Posted by tknova View Post
    And on topic, I'm not a fan of the 08 euro. But, i need to see it in real life. Interoir looks awesome though!!
    Going by these pics, the dash is very similar to the new 08 Accord, which suggests that the technology should be similar or slightly better.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto
    You seem to be contardicting yourself! You wouldn't buy the first of a new model but you would buy the new 09 Euro?????

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    If anyone is thinking about buying the current Euro, you better hurry because Honda just started runout advertising last friday in the Daily Mirror's Drive section. It is a full page add saying there is limited stock and to HURRY!!!

Also, honda is pushing Jazz pretty hard, so I expect the Jazz runout to start very soon.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    u want a great value cheap car get the current euro.

If ur not going to hold on to ur car for more than 3 years get the current euro.

if u can wait, get the new one.
    if u want the new shape for the next 5 years get the new one
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury
    the reason why people wait for 2nd series or 3rd series of the brand new cars is because of the cosmetic upgrades and whether there are issues they always work on fixing these etc...i personally would wait another 1-2 years before getting the new euro if that was the case.

However the current euro is fantastic and i wont be changing for a while.
    Honda the power of wet dreams