Car:
    97 Integra // 01 e46 BMW
    cam pics of halos

mobile phone pics of lights

Member Array
    Car:
    dc4
    halos lookin good on your ride man.
    another thing is why would u blank half your plates & expose the other half? haha
    me so orny

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux
    I have bought the same lights (98spec) and the build quality isnt OEM but is definantly of high standard. However, the projector light output is horrible, and is almost bad enough to consider not using them. I also found the LED's used in the halo's dont last long.

I ended up doing a custom HID OEM Retrofit in mine, and because of the way the frame is built it worked out quite well and was relatively easy. I used RX330 Projectors & 300ZX Lenses. Light intensity, beam pattern and cutoff are fantastic and IMO better overall than the Accord Euro HID projectors. If your somewhat handy then it doesnt work out to be too expensive if you do it yourself. I also replaced the LED's that power the halo's with higher intensity and better quality ones.

Just My 2cents

BTW: If your worried about cop trouble just hook up a switch to the halo's so you can control them independantly to the driving lights. I did
    Last edited by Sp00ny; 14-04-2008 at 05:36 PM.
    >> Now Known as "Phased"

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra // 01 e46 BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by chinesewhisperz View Post
    halos lookin good on your ride man.
    another thing is why would u blank half your plates & expose the other half? haha
    yeah I did it because the plates were glowing up heaps in the pic's i took with my cam and I wanted more emphasis to the halos LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra // 01 e46 BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp00ny View Post
    I have bought the same lights (98spec) and the build quality isnt OEM but is definantly of high standard. However, the projector light output is horrible, and is almost bad enough to consider not using them. I also found the LED's used in the halo's dont last long.

I ended up doing a custom HID OEM Retrofit in mine, and because of the way the frame is built it worked out quite well and was relatively easy. I used RX330 Projectors & 300ZX Lenses. Light intensity, beam pattern and cutoff are fantastic and IMO better overall than the Accord Euro HID projectors. If your somewhat handy then it doesnt work out to be too expensive if you do it yourself. I also replaced the LED's that power the halo's with higher intensity and better quality ones.

Just My 2cents

BTW: If your worried about cop trouble just hook up a switch to the halo's so you can control them independantly to the driving lights. I did
    yeah i hooked them up to my parkers so then i can switch between parkers, lights and high beam ect ect..

the out put is ok seems same as oem.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4K24
    they look great man sum1 asked where u purchased them from also...?

they got any for other models lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    damn, is it just me or r ur parkers yellow as. Get some LED's or decent whitish globes 4 them or maybe just unplug em coz u dnt really need em anymore n the full package will look nuts!

Good stuff mate, really keen 2 get mine now!
    Getting there...

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra // 01 e46 BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegzieboi_BAR View Post
    damn, is it just me or r ur parkers yellow as. Get some LED's or decent whitish globes 4 them or maybe just unplug em coz u dnt really need em anymore n the full package will look nuts!

Good stuff mate, really keen 2 get mine now!
    yeah i was thinking of doing that,

nah their not usually that yellow its the mobile phone camera.

thx for the comments, yeah its worth doing this mod its not that hard and the new lights are better then stock imo