Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Hey man you've seen the height of my car and I have no trouble at all with any driveways, speed humps or shopping centre carparks at all. My driveway has quite a deep spoon in it but we altered it to help low cars access and we can get anything in. Some nasty spoon drains near where I live so a small angle is needed but no dramas.
    I see so many guys zig zag over bumps and drains so much more than they need, I think they trick themselves into thinking they're real low lol and slow everyone else down

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Yeah that's true,I sometimes just drive strait over those big speedbumps (I drive this road everyday) and if anything it just scrapes slightly sometimes.I'm running king lows and stock shocks (100,000km).1 finger gap at front and 2 at rear.I'm getting adjustable coilovers soon.

Member Array
    Car:
    s15
    Quote Originally Posted by T-onedc2 View Post
    Hey man you've seen the height of my car and I have no trouble at all with any driveways, speed humps or shopping centre carparks at all.
    Ah yep. I asked you about it a while ago but have seemed to lost your pm (inbox is a mess).

Had another look at it though :
    http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread....24218&page=109

Seems ideal in terms of looks and practicability to me.
    Would you be kind enough to tell me again what your drop all around was?

Cheers

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Spoon Progressives are 30mm lower than OEM Type R springs, front is marginally lower than rear. Overall might be 50-60mm lower than stock.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Very nice drop.

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    ive broken 3 lips now.. with my car just around 10cm from the ground.. just had to becareful about the exaust over speed humps and the mudflaps is about 3 fingers from touchign the floor but that doesnt matter its only rubber

Member Array
    Car:
    s15
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjo5 View Post
    ive broken 3 lips now..
    ouch!

I have had my car stuck on a speed bump at one of my clients... I needed to get some of our guys to come out and help me over the bump...

Its just that little bit too low
    Quote Originally Posted by duped View Post
    what's a mugen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    ill wash urs u wash mine?

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    When my car was lowered around 7cms off the ground i had no problems going on drive ways going in a multi level car parks and speed humps that goes up and stays up for a while than goes down... all you need to do is take the corners sharp as possible & slow...

Now my car is lowered with Tein H Techs drops f35mm r30mm... has 2 finger gaps from tyres to guards (front & rear)... this height is the best height for everyday use...
    Last edited by mars_panas; 05-05-2008 at 09:06 PM.

not meaning to hijack thread, but what do you guys reckon would be a suitable drop for eg civic, on kings spings? not looking for anything about 2.5". what shocks do you recommend, im pretty noob.. so.. where to get it all done, cbf do it myself.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    Quote Originally Posted by AKILYA666 View Post
    driving a lowered car is like making love to a women, if ya get ya angles right both you and her will be happy......

2'- 2.5' lowered ftw
    lol.. what an example..
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    Fact is you should get over ur EK4, cos its a POS FWD and its in the worse colour ever released.
    Get a real car then start bragging.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 Lux
    i dont know if you're from syndey, but here we're only "legally" (LOL) allowed to be as low as 100mm(10cm) off the ground.

But, it doesnt matter unless you get caught right
    just think about the practicability of not having to worry about getting defected.
    if thats one of your concerns of course.