Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post
    I'm after 4door sedan performance in price range under $40K before dealer and delivery charges. Decent interior and has to be new.
    Mazda 6. destroys the new Euro in every aspect

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 2008 Lux A/T
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMVTEC View Post
    Even the current Euro is a lot better than the new one. I've been trying to decide between the current one and the new one for a while now and what finally swung it for me was that picture of the boot of the new Euro. My 10 year-old hatch with a sub and an amp in its boot that I'm replacing has more space than it...

Plus I ended up getting an absolute bargain on the current Euro which you just won't be getting on the new one any time soon.

But hey, to each their own.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Learn to ignore IAMVTEC. He is just seeking attention.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by tarik View Post
    Even the current Euro is a lot better than the new one.
    Thats a big call there chief.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    hahahahaha

i finally drove one today and they're pure sex. they shit all over the old ones and any of the direct competitiors
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 2008 Lux A/T
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    Thats a big call there chief.
    And I stand behind it!

Seriously though, I've been looking at Euro for two years and I've been looking at the new one ever since it was announced. Maybe my expectations were too high, I'll grant you that, but I was just getting more disappointed the more I learned about it.

It's a great car on its own. It's got some good features, good looks (for a someone likes those sorts of lines) and it is relatively aggressively priced (understandable in this environment).

However, I don't see it as a replacement for the current Euro. I view the current Euro as a luxury and very sporty family-car. I view the new Euro as a luxury and sporty over-grown Civic of yesteryear.

And that's fair enough. The new Accord is an awesome luxury family car if one wants that (it was a bit too big for me). And the new Euro will fill its own niche, but I just don't think it will be a same niche as the current Euro.

I'll shut up now.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by tarik View Post
    And I stand behind it!

Seriously though, I've been looking at Euro for two years and I've been looking at the new one ever since it was announced. Maybe my expectations were too high, I'll grant you that, but I was just getting more disappointed the more I learned about it.
    In what way? all news coming out seem to be positive improvements over the current model by way of slight power increase, braking and chassis.

anyhow main point is your content with the one you have I suppose.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Chassis way firmer for sportier drive, way more aggressive front end, Pumped guards, lower and wider, increaced power and torque, bigger brakes, better interior, $1000 cheaper....

I think it's more than a worthy replacement indeed.

I have to admit, the body styling has grown on me. I really like the masculine lines, something I think the old euro really lacked.
    I do think they could have done better on the flared guards. I like the older side mirrors with the bigger indicators better.

To me it just looks like the old euro finally grew some balls.

I think you will change your mind when you start to see them lowered on 19's or 20's.
    Last edited by Type R Positive; 19-06-2008 at 08:50 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    um i beg to differ.... wat about power? the accord vti has more power than mazda 6 lol
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    and for those that havnt seen it in the flesh, be patient, alot of the dealers said it looked so much better in the flesh than it did in the pictars
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    I think you need to drive it before you give your opinion either positive or negative.I'll be waiting till i drive it before i give mine.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    I think you need to drive it before you give your opinion either positive or negative.I'll be waiting till i drive it before i give mine.
    I was thinking the same thing. But on paper.....