Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I think their 104RON is still racing fuel. 100RON is their regular premium, unlike us with 95RON.
    still jealous though

FYI since i know you also used to use United Petrol... their website states that they've removed Boost 98 as their currently testing 100oct with 10% eth which will be at the cost of regular 95oct
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I think their 104RON is still racing fuel. 100RON is their regular premium, unlike us with 95RON.
    lol so my motor would be used to 100octane, shiet ive only been giving her 98 maybe thats why she loved the Shell V power Racing fuel when i gave it to her a few times...
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by VTi_b0i View Post
    lol so my motor would be used to 100octane, shiet ive only been giving her 98 maybe thats why she loved the Shell V power Racing fuel when i gave it to her a few times...
    That could be the reason, especially if you found that you got better fuel consumption with Vpower Racing for no reason! Trouble is, the seals on older engines don't like ethanol, and in Japan, the 100RON is ethanol-free.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    is there Ethanol in our V power racing? fark wont be using that again lol i dont care if petroll hit 5bux a litre i wont touch ethanol lol
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by VTi_b0i View Post
    is there Ethanol in our V power racing? fark wont be using that again lol i dont care if petroll hit 5bux a litre i wont touch ethanol lol
    Vpower racing has 5% ethanol. That is how they make it reach 100RON. It is also another reason why I don't use it. Ethanol is meant to be cheaper than petrol, hence, Vpower racing should have a price close to Vpower, and not be that much more expensive.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    true and true! well fark that then im not using it no more lol thanks aaron
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    06 FD1 93 EG4
    quick question..what about the reverse. scenario.using 98 or 95 on car factory recommended to run on 91?? Any consequences to that? None that I can see off

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ozR18 View Post
    quick question..what about the reverse. scenario.using 98 or 95 on car factory recommended to run on 91?? Any consequences to that? None that I can see off
    Wallet becomes lighter. If your engine is rough using 91, give 95 a go. If it makes it smoother or you get better fuel consumption, then either avoid that station for 91 or stick to 95.