Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Element12 View Post
    I got mine from
    www.ebay.com.au

$88 for 6000k h4 Kit.

Here's the seller, located in HongKong, I ordered on the Sunday, and got them on Thursday, they are pretty quick.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HID-XENON-CON...QQcmdZViewItem

And, yes, don't go Bi-Xenon, because HIDS have a warm up period and they dislike getting flicked on and off, and that's how you can destroy them, so imo, i don't think there is much point going for high beams in HIDS, Just stick with the low beams
    yea agree, lol these are exactly like mine but i got 8000k colour. tru tru no point getting bi xenon unless you got the projectors, im running low beam and it already provokes enough people to high beam me at night. by the way, does anyone noe why there's a metal plate under the xenon tube???? i took one off but dunt see no difference
    stage 1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Im not exactally sure, but i think its there to direct the light ? I dont see much point of it being on the bottom, should be the top shouldn't it ?

Anyway, still gotta work out a way to adjust the headlights, so they don't aim up so much.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    yea, you noe how for h4's, there's 3 pins jutting out of the side of the bulb housing. well when i rotated it around to fit into the original housing, the metal thingy pointed downward. pretty stupid i reckon since the whole point of lighting is to aim the beam down not up.
    stage 1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Element12 View Post
    Im not exactally sure, but i think its there to direct the light ? I dont see much point of it being on the bottom, should be the top shouldn't it ?

Anyway, still gotta work out a way to adjust the headlights, so they don't aim up so much.
    there's a cicular adjuster just above the headlight, stick a phillips screw driver into this and rotate away, with hids, try to dip as much as possible,
    stage 1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by fitvpower View Post
    there's a cicular adjuster just above the headlight, stick a phillips screw driver into this and rotate away, with hids, try to dip as much as possible,
    Oh yeah ?

I looked around on the back, but i found metal plates more like little caps protecting somthing inside ? like the adjustment thing ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1987 honda accord 2L si
    hi just wondering would these fit into pop up lights as i have an 87 accord and would love to put them in my car as i have got seriously crap lights..
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If I manage to find myself a set of projector lights (I know they're out there somewhere) and fit HID's and then get them added to my engineers report to certifiy that they have the right lighting angle etc etc this won't be a problem.
    Without adding at the very least, headlight washers/squirters they can not be engineered, and i would question the ability for them to be engineered without an automatic levelling system fitted because for them to confirm to the aiming requirements when unlaiden and fully laiden i think it would be difficult to achieve. Plus there's the rules governing high voltage items and insulation etc. (stupid ADR's!!!!)

Either way, you're on the right path, even if they're not engineered, a set of OEM HID projectors, retrofitted into the stock housing will be a leap beyond any hid kit, i don't care if it costs 50 or 5000 bucks, OEM > Aftermarket kit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    just reading through, i was thinking of reducing my light output when i put high beam on. My hid unit consists of a xenon tube and a halogen bulb to the side of it on a h4 plate. When i flick the in dash high beam switch, the halogens go on and the xenon go dim. This is virtually my 'low beam'. (but is still fcken brigh as hell) Is there a way of re-wiring and only operate only just my halogen when i switch high beam. this might be a good idea when i drive near cops lol

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2R
    Quote Originally Posted by luke_89 View Post
    hi just wondering would these fit into pop up lights as i have an 87 accord and would love to put them in my car as i have got seriously crap lights..
    thanks
    Your accord uses seal-beam headlight right?
    "For the seal-beam headlight car, you have to change the whole housing every time the light bulb burns out. After you change to this H-4 Headlight Housing, whenever your headlight burn out, all you need to do is change the light bulb. Fit many kind of car, like 86-89 Accord,"

http://www.eautoworks.com/product-UPC-1617.htm
    On sale now!
    - HIGH QUALITY KAIXEN XENON KITS 100% OEM Korean Made. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94693
    - MTEC HALOGENS

hey guys, not sure what im running has been a while

they tend to shoot in mufti direction but they have a cut sharp line up top!

love my xenon's

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1987 honda accord 2L si
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquiDSound View Post
    Your accord uses seal-beam headlight right?
    "For the seal-beam headlight car, you have to change the whole housing every time the light bulb burns out. After you change to this H-4 Headlight Housing, whenever your headlight burn out, all you need to do is change the light bulb. Fit many kind of car, like 86-89 Accord,"

http://www.eautoworks.com/product-UPC-1617.htm
    hi yeh i have changed them over ages ago atm im running +50 bulbs along with +50 bulb driving lights they are alright but still not very good lights and i love the look of hid's so im thinking of putting them in i added the guy on msn he told me everything and yes hids will fit uin my car thanks guys

also just wondering whats the brightest you would go with these lights i was told the 1200k even thought the purple looks awesome is just tupid to have as they are so bright ou blind every one else so how bright would you consider going and also i dont want to cause an accident or get defcted for my head lights i just want to be able to see better then i can now i was thinking the 10000k.. whats the brightest some one has put in and how do they go and is it worth it as the ones i get have to stay in.

thanks guys
    Last edited by luke_89; 23-07-2008 at 11:54 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 V6 LUXURY
    4200k is closest to daylight.

Anything over 6000k is illegal from what I remember.