Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by joycetick View Post
    aux adaptor
    http://indashpc.org/new/aux_adapters/car2aux-hon1.html

plugs into any 3.5mm socket or RCA.
    got the aux adapter put in and bluetooth kit finally came in, my units finally all finished, thanks for the help guys.

just a warning to anyone who might be buying the double din kit from Honda, i just installed one today and my headunit barely squeezes in its a very very tight fit i basically have to push really hard down on the face to get it to click in.

Does anyone know if the Ryda kit fits good?

Quote Originally Posted by mchngun View Post
    just a warning to anyone who might be buying the double din kit from Honda, i just installed one today and my headunit barely squeezes in its a very very tight fit i basically have to push really hard down on the face to get it to click in.

Does anyone know if the Ryda kit fits good?
    I think it depends on your head unit maybe? I've read on other posts within this thread that there is a gap on the side and so on.

its possible it could be my headunit but it doesn't look larger than any other headunit i've ever owned. I knew i should have got a double din headunit!

And yes, there is a noticeably large gap on either side.

Quote Originally Posted by mchngun View Post
    its possible it could be my headunit but it doesn't look larger than any other headunit i've ever owned. I knew i should have got a double din headunit!

And yes, there is a noticeably large gap on either side.
    Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by aka_NSX View Post

looks good.. is that the OEM double din kit?

yeah it is, im pretty sure. was just showing you to check if thats how much gap u have.

pretty slick, shame its so low though..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by power_of_dreams View Post
    pretty slick, shame its so low though..
    Yeah i think it abit low too . Anyone already got a double din dvd player having any problem with control and changing song on the screen when Gear change to P .

My double din head unit arrived today. Did a trial install... I have a huge gap too on the sides. Height of the unit seems fine, but the screen/face is slight taller than the facsia. Hopefully I can just tilt the screen and slip in the fascia cover since the HU needs to be in before the fascia goes in.

Will post some pix when done.

Member Array
    Car:
    The Crusader (0
    im having major issues getting my clarion VRX785BT into the car atm, the 7inch screen is hitting the a/c controls because theyre so low any suggestions???

I didn't get a DVD deck for that reason. The problem is with the double din fascia from Honda, it only can go in one position and there's no adjustment. I think your only solution is to get a custom one made up?